out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I will go with this - 2 seasons with out a trophy at Juve - did any manager survive this here? I dont believe there will be any pther plot twist than him getting sacked. lets just wait.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Allegri: “The club has to plan, and when I get directions from there we will start again. I will be available as I always have been, for the benefit of the club. I do not negotiate any termination, I will not resign as i have two years on my contract."
Fuck this guy. You're either a leech or a legend, cannot be both.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Depends on how you're judging it the expectations of Dortmund is different to that of Real Madrid for example, but if you're talking about transfers, coaching hires, and trophies well Real Madrid wins that hands down
you’re right the expectations are different they can get who they want. But I don’t think Beppe has a single transfer worse than Hazard. Or Bales contract situation. Or Kaka in the past.

No President or DoF doesn’t have duds. Big ones

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If he is really the manager even for the next season... there is something really wrong for this club.
I mean a new manager might not get us better results... but at this point even a turd would be better than sticking with Allegri.

I repeat 7years in the past 9 under Allegri management really killed it for me.
I don't care who! gimme someone!
Go deal with Conte! tell him : you wanna coach close to your family? FINE come and join for 3-4m you're rich anyway.
At least he can motivate people and he'll lash out during interviews.

GIMME SOMETHING! ANYTHING!

Ideal would for Elkan to sell to a rich guy and the new guy heavly invest on us!

Get proper managers, proper coach (I'd do anything to snatch Klopp) and invest to rebuild this team. Not stupidly like Chelsea but anything better than last summer.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If he is really the manager even for the next season... there is something really wrong for this club.
I mean a new manager but not get us better results... but this point even a turd would be better than sticking with Allegri.

I repeat 7years in the past 9 under Allegri management really killed it for me.
I don't care who! gimme someone!
Go deal with Conte! tell him : you wanna coach close to your family? FINE come and join for 3-4m you're rich anyway.
At least he can motivate people and he'll lash out during interviews.

GIMME SOMETHING! ANYTHING!

Ideal would for Elkan to sell to a rich guy and the new guy heavly invest on us!

Get proper managers, proper coach (I'd do anything to snatch Klopp) and invest to rebuild this team. Not stupidly like Chelsea but anything better than last summer.
There are far worse managers than Allegri though, Gattuso being one.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
We were out of the title race by October and out of the champions league after 4 games. He can say what he wants about what happened with the farcical bullshit handed down to us by the FIGC, he should have been sacked after those two early failures.
The thing is that we weren't even.

If we had turned up for our heavy April schedule and won our games we would have been in the chase up till the end. We had ample time post-world cup to build a challenge- with all our best players finally available but we did nothing of ths sort.

Anyway I guess it's all moot because they were so intent on punishing us

Strickland

May 17, 2019

If we had turned up for our heavy April schedule and won our games we would have been in the chase up till the end. We had ample time post-world cup to build a challenge- with all our best players finally available but we did nothing of ths sort.

We were 15 points behind Napoli end of March. We earned 4/15 points in April, Napoli 8/15.

Even if we went on some unrealistic 11 game game winning streak in April and May + no points penalty, we'd still be 2nd behind Napoli.

Imo our realistic chances of entering the title race at some point were destroyed in that 5:1 January loss. We lost a 6 pointer, Napoli gained h2h advantage, gained confidence and battered ours.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Even so Allegri was constantly changing his line up every game when everyone was more or less fit no consistency, and it just seemed nobody was ever fit enough to either last the full 90 or even more than 2 or 3 games in a row without needing a rest.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
for that to happen Allegri would have to be terminated first, which would be the best news for Juve since I don't know how long, at least a decade.
that money is already budgeted, it doesn't make any difference whether his contract is terminated or not

he won't coach the team next season either way, it's been the most possible outcome for a while now

this being the best news of the decade for a team that won 9 scudetti in a row is just an other tuz special

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 100)