Mass Boycott To Save Giovinco!!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
At least, we might get Secco and Co to officially confirm that Giovinco will return home no matter what, even if that means the Amauri deal will be canceled!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ENOUGH! The managers need to know that they won’t have our money to spend this year if they let Giovinco go. Copy this message:

“SE CEDETE SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO VI POTETE SCORDARE I NOSTRI ABBONAMENTI E APPOGGI FINANZIARI SIA NELLO STADIO CHE FUORI!

GIOVINCO NON SI TOCCA!”

Translation: If you let Giovinco go you can forget about our memberships or financial support be it inside or outside the stadium.

HANDS OFF GIOVINCO”

Add whatever you want and send it here:

[email protected]
:disagree:

Boycotts are the refuge of fools.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont think it will happen at all. But this is is just annoying nontheless. And I sent 4 emails from 4 different accounts.

As Cronios said, it may atleast put enough heat on them to make a public statement of YET again clarifying that Giovinco will be in Juve next season.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm not saying we shouldn't complain. Selling away even part of Giovinco for a flavor-of-the-week, peaking Amauri is retarded.

But threatening a boycott -- and particularly through online means? Might as well put flashing signs on your forehead that say, "Ignore me. I make noise but could be any wanker for that matter -- even Giovinco's mom."

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Swag: I agree with boycotts in general being useless., because usually it threatens zero But cases like this is obvious and useful. Its VERY much in the interest of the club to look after its interests, and the main part of its interest can be obtained if you do not alienate your supporters (and domestic or international, they dont want to scare away either).

And if they give you a big hint on what would make them furious and not happy with you, its nothing but helpful. Even if its obvious and they already know it, its better then nothing to specify that it wont be accepted. Its not just empty threats as petitions and the like can often be. Football is more simple and straight forward then other things petitions and such are used for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)