Mass Boycott To Save Giovinco!!! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
ENOUGH! The managers need to know that they won’t have our money to spend this year if they let Giovinco go. Copy this message:

“SE CEDETE SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO VI POTETE SCORDARE I NOSTRI ABBONAMENTI E APPOGGI FINANZIARI SIA NELLO STADIO CHE FUORI!

GIOVINCO NON SI TOCCA!”

Translation: If you let Giovinco go you can forget about our memberships or financial support be it inside or outside the stadium.

HANDS OFF GIOVINCO”

Add whatever you want and send it here:

[email protected]

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
wow you scared the shit off them! you seriously think this is going to work?
It is a matter of trying here, probably nothing will happen but it is a way to try to make your voice heard.

I sent it on Juventusmember

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
DONE on all six email accounts that i have...including juventus member...God i hope this actually works. Maybe that SECCO fcker would have been better off dead after that bike accident

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #18
    done. we have to get as many people as we can. maybe even spread this to other forums.
    I did. I spread it through j1897, vecchiasignora, giulemani, and a few others.

J1897 and a few other forums in Italy are claiming that they will refuse to renew their season tickets.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    Done... I seriously dont know what to do if we sell Giovinco... It would be like trading an original Mona Lisa for a pack of cornflakes!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)