Mascherano wants Juve? (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
If Capello is going to play this same system next season then Mascherano would be a great signing. He's one of the most promising young defensive midfielders in the world right now and I see him forming a formidable partnership with fellow South American Emerson, but I'm hoping that Cap will drop this defensive 4-4-2 for something more adventurous next season. Bring me Riquelme!

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
If Capello is going to play this same system next season then Mascherano would be a great signing. He's one of the most promising young defensive midfielders in the world right now and I see him forming a formidable partnership with fellow South American Emerson, but I'm hoping that Cap will drop this defensive 4-4-2 for something more adventurous next season . Bring me Riquelme!
:D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
River Plate ace Javier Mascherano says he would love to play alongside Emerson at Juventus.

The midfielder is one of the most highly-rated players in South America right now and a summer switch to Europe beckons.

Mascherano, who impressed and won gold at the Olympics with Argentina, has been associated with a host of clubs.

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Milan and Inter are all keen but Juventus could have a slight advantage.

"I know that Juventus and Inter have made contact," he said. "I admire Emerson and I would love to star with him.

"However, I know that I will play for River Plate until June. The rest is in the hands of my agents."
---------------------------------
Channel4.com

Good News :D

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
lets kick appiah out with a bang! and sign Marsherano.. :D

i hope so too, but is he another appiah? whos the best MC available in the market

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
I dont think any1 can have worse ballcontrol than Appiah. Even Materazzi is better with the ball :)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
dont say that you havent seen David Bellion, I swear that kid has no idea what to do with a football, I swear even if a football was tapped to his leg, he still couldnt control it!

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
dont say that you havent seen David Bellion, I swear that kid has no idea what to do with a football, I swear even if a football was tapped to his leg, he still couldnt control it!
Haha, are you serious? Haven't seen him play :)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Trust me, he is really fast, I mean he is so fast, he'd dribble around some many players without them even noticing...thats because they have already won the ball back and are counter-attacking!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I haven't heard of him :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
he is the player we ill-fatedly brought from Sunderland...although I am pretty misleading, because I dont mind him, if we teach him how to control the ball with 1, 2 or at least 3 touches, not the normally 45 he needs! Then he'll be good! He scored the 6th goal in the game against Feherbahce!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
he is the player we ill-fatedly brought from Sunderland...although I am pretty misleading, because I dont mind him, if we teach him how to control the ball with 1, 2 or at least 3 touches, not the normally 45 he needs! Then he'll be good! He scored the 6th goal in the game against Feherbahce!
You guys got him free anyway,you can't complain.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
I would want Pizarro instead. Cuz he is one of the leagues 3 best midfielders and he is young and can play alongside Emerson. He is used to the league and is very underrated. He will grow to a real huge star in Juventus I believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)