Mascherano wants Juve? (2 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juventus offer Salas for River Plate's Mascherano
tribalfootball.com - January 29, 2005

Juventus are prepared to offer striker Marcelo Salas as a sweetener to clinch the signing of River Plate midfielder Javier Mascherano next season.

Chile international Salas is on-loan at River and keen to stay with the Argentine giants.

Juve hope to see off competition from Chelsea and Real Madrid to sign Mascherano by including the permanent transfer of Salas in their offer.

River officials will be in Turin today for talks after closing the Maxi Lopez deal with Barcelona in Spain on Friday.
:D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
okay, last day of transfer. I hope Moggi will surprise us with at least 1 signing :p But maybe I ask of too much?

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
okay, last day of transfer. I hope Moggi will surprise us with at least 1 signing :p But maybe I ask of too much?
this is wht we r expecting, well im off to lectures now, hopefully i will hear some good news when i come back :D

Geof

May 14, 2004
Mascherano eyes Emo partnership Wednesday 2 February, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

River Plate ace Javier Mascherano says he would love to play alongside Emerson at Juventus.

The midfielder is one of the most highly-rated players in South America right now and a summer switch to Europe beckons.

Mascherano, who impressed and won gold at the Olympics with Argentina, has been associated with a host of clubs.

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Milan and Inter are all keen but Juventus could have a slight advantage.

"I know that Juventus and Inter have made contact," he said. "I admire Emerson and I would love to star with him.

"However, I know that I will play for River Plate until June. The rest is in the hands of my agents."

Channel 4

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
If Masherano said that, then it is true, but from reading that article it didnt quote him saying that, those kind of articles never tell the trust, I seem to remember players like van Nistelrooy 'wanting to leave to go to Real Madrid...' didnt happen though did it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)