Mascherano rumor again (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Imagine Secco sealing this deal up and having used the sissoko-thing only as a smoke-screen. he would have proved us all wrong... :) unfortunately it ain't gonna happen... a) too expensive b) too many clubs want him c) the freakin sissoko-thing is real

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Secco has to be to most loved person by Liverpool right now. Not only is he taking Sissoko away from them, he's giving them the money to keep Mascherano.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
by the time the impuls from his brain has been sent to the rest of his body to sell buffon.. a juventino allready murdered him...

thats something you just cán´t do

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
assasinate and crusify the board for the crimes against the goodness of our beloved club - JUVENTUS the board and management should be held accountable therefore are enemies of the club in the eyes of its fans

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Mascherano is expensive as hell. He is worth it but his signing would maybe mean no attacking midfielder in June. I really hope somebody injects extra money in Juve.

Can you guys please stop calling Sissoko "Shitsoko"? Not funny or creative. He could be a Juve player soon and this is how you brats are welcoming him. No wonder our players are flopping.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Mascherano is expensive as hell. He is worth it but his signing would maybe mean no attacking midfielder in June. I really hope somebody injects extra money in Juve.

Can you guys please stop calling Sissoko "Shitsoko"? Not funny or creative. He could be a Juve player soon and this is how you brats are welcoming him. No wonder our players are flopping.

why should we welcome one who calls our beloved club smaller than liverpool? im a proud fan im proud of our clubs history just as much as scousers are proud of their's. but to call juve a small club? i take that as a direct insult, and to today claim he was a devout juve fan since he was a kid? we might aswell bend our backs and tell sissoko to f*ck us all

welcome him? i wouldnt even throw a bag of my own sh*t at him as its worth more than he is

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
why should we welcome one who calls our beloved club smaller than liverpool? im a proud fan im proud of our clubs history just as much as scousers are proud of their's. but to call juve a small club? i take that as a direct insult, and to today claim he was a devout juve fan since he was a kid? we might aswell bend our backs and tell sissoko to f*ck us all

welcome him? i wouldnt even throw a bag of my own sh*t at him as its worth more than he is
Stop making a big deal out of it. If he really meant that he wouldn´t be coming here now since we are a small club. His words back then had other meaning, I believe. I agree that he is shitting us when he says he was a Juve fan since his birth but as everyobody he deserves a chance.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Stop making a big deal out of it. If he really meant that he wouldn´t be coming here now since we are a small club. His words back then had other meaning, I believe. I agree that he is shitting us when he says he was a Juve fan since his birth but as everyobody he deserves a chance.
hes only comming cuz every other club in europe has sense not to spend that exstortionate ammount of money on a talentless person (i call him person cuz he doesnt have the skill to be a footballer) except us, and he's desperate to play.

his words have other meaning? what other friggin' meaning can there be to calling juve a smaller club than liverpool?

like i said i find his words hard to swallow, i dont appreciate derogatory comments like those he stated 6 months ago in comparison to the ones he made today, which makes me more disgusted in him, what does he think we're stupid and think we dont remember what he said back then, he must think we're f*cking fools. I'm a proud fan and i dont want anymore mercenaries at our squad,especially useless ones. I would of thought our board realised that fact after calciopoli

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
BD, why did you come back? Go away, we were better without you and your stupid posts which have no meaning at all.

Same fucking post in two different threads. WE GOT YOUR POINT, no need to spam all the threads. Now go away.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BD, why did you come back? Go away, we were better without you and your stupid posts which have no meaning at all.

Same fucking post in two different threads. WE GOT YOUR POINT, no need to spam all the threads. Now go away.
'we'? i like how you think u represent everyone here :seven:
and this post of yours had about as much meaning as... well.... NOTHING!

not to me not to anyone infact if anything its entirely irrelevent to the topic in hand, got a problem with me? DEAL WITH IT!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
hes only comming cuz every other club in europe has sense not to spend that exstortionate ammount of money on a talentless person (i call him person cuz he doesnt have the skill to be a footballer) except us, and he's desperate to play.

his words have other meaning? what other friggin' meaning can there be to calling juve a smaller club than liverpool?

like i said i find his words hard to swallow, i dont appreciate derogatory comments like those he stated 6 months ago in comparison to the ones he made today, which makes me more disgusted in him, what does he think we're stupid and think we dont remember what he said back then, he must think we're f*cking fools. I'm a proud fan and i dont want anymore mercenaries at our squad,especially useless ones. I would of thought our board realised that fact after calciopoli
:tup:

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
if buying sissoko and not buyin mascherano means having spare money to buy VDV or diego. i'm all for it.

but if the fella causes marchisio to be unable to play next season. no way.
i'm a big fan of marchisio.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so

-------Camo (Sali)---Sissoko (Rino)---Zanetti (Marchisio)

--------------------------Diego (Gio)----------------

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
if buying sissoko and not buyin mascherano means having spare money to buy VDV or diego. i'm all for it.

but if the fella causes marchisio to be unable to play next season. no way.
i'm a big fan of marchisio.

i hope thats what were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)