Mascherano rumor again (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i used to be a big Gattuso fan, but i have been watching him since WC 2006 and he just isn't the same...he is just fkn annoying now and seriously limited as a player...Italy can do without him IMO....i'm not saying Nocerino is better than him or anything but Rino definitely sucks...Pirlo makes him look good

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
i used to be a big Gattuso fan, but i have been watching him since WC 2006 and he just isn't the same...he is just fkn annoying now and seriously limited as a player...Italy can do without him IMO....i'm not saying Nocerino is better than him or anything but Rino definitely sucks...Pirlo makes him look good
I still am a Gattuso fan... but he's definitely losing it... Its not as apparent when playing alongside Pirlo... but for crying out loud, Pirlo is so good, he'd make me look like a decent midfielder.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
:agree: His complaintments are more and more ridicuolus. He is complaining about everything from how grass is not green enough to how he got yellow card when he only broke leg to his opponent leg.

Btw we need crativity not another destructer...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
the differnce between nocerino and gattuso is that nocerino doesn't know what the hell to do with the ball, so he belts it up the field or just hands it to the opponent with a crappy 10 yard pass. gattuso doesn't mind sending a two yard pass to pirlo, oddo or kaka, but he doesn't usually give away possession.

in short, gattuso knows his technical limitations whereas, nocerino doesn't. but i still like nocerino and think he can be great for us. but i wish we wouldn't play him next to zanetti every game. that pairing should only occur against super-creative teams like milan(on form) and roma.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Just so everyone knows, Mascherano has already signed on a 5 year deal with Liverpool. All that remains is for the owners to agree to pay him and the company that owns him. I think he is owned by the same folks that own Tevez. That is what the December 16th meeting is all about.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Ofcourse that's the only problem, the money. The question is are Liverpool owners are ready to pay to MSI for Mascherano?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Ofcourse that's the only problem, the money. The question is are Liverpool owners are ready to pay to MSI for Mascherano?
That seems to be the question these days, my guess is yes. The owners needed time to restructure debts taken out for the purchase of the club and the building of the new stadium. The dispute between Rafa and the owners wasn't over Mascherano it was over players to be signed in January and on Bosman at the end of the season. Basically Rafa thought Gillet and Hicks waited too long to act, which is probably true. Also, Liverpool seem to be looking to ship out guys like Sissoko and Crouch and each would fetch at least 10M (pounds). That would easily cover the cost of Javier (17M) and would keep everyone (fans, rafa, other players) happy. But then again, anything could happen.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I know that 99% sure he will sign for Liverpool, but like you said the biggest problem is are Liver owners willing to pay 17M for him, but at the end I'm sure they will find solution to keep him.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
the differnce between nocerino and gattuso is that nocerino doesn't know what the hell to do with the ball, so he belts it up the field or just hands it to the opponent with a crappy 10 yard pass. gattuso doesn't mind sending a two yard pass to pirlo, oddo or kaka, but he doesn't usually give away possession.

in short, gattuso knows his technical limitations whereas, nocerino doesn't. but i still like nocerino and think he can be great for us. but i wish we wouldn't play him next to zanetti every game. that pairing should only occur against super-creative teams like milan(on form) and roma.
very true, but Noce is definitely more skilled with the ball than Rino...he is just too hurried in his play...i think he will rectify that with more experience

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Manchester City is ready to offer 23m euros for Mascherano...So we`re out of that chase.
I'm kinda happy we have no chance of signing him considering the 23mil price tag.. ive never been a fan of rich foreigners who have played FM too much coming along n be willing to spend millions, although it wouldnt hurt the Elkanns putting in when only we really want a particular player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)