Mascherano rumor again (120 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The reason Secco did not go for him is not that Javier rejected us, it that the deal is way too shady (not the whole FIFA rule) . Remember Mascherano and Tevez aren't owned by West Ham. They are property of MSI. Secco probably saw that MSI wanted something which did not sit well with him, and I am thankful. MSI is a shady company.
You have a point, but still he rejected us. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
that's fine with me. he should know better. If he could not adapt to the English game then why join Liverpool?

I don't really care though. He would have cost us too much for a player that is was too hyped and not that special anyways. if we really wanted a good Argentine DM then we should have went after Gago.

and there are still was too many good DMs that we can get for a decent price. Muntari, Lucas, and Mavuba are just some.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
IMO Gago is too hyped comparing to Mascherano.
it's actually the opposite. Gago was an instrumental part pf Boca's success. Mascherano did decent in his first season at Corinthians when they became champions. and guess what happened next? Cortinthains in a relegation fight and Mascherano plays like crap.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
West Ham is a team that is involved in a fight for survival with decnet players. Madrid is a team that has shelled out tons of cash in the last 3 season, changed what? 5 managers?and still somehow manages to suck royaly :D

I mean they signed 8 players this season. 8 PLAYERS!!! how can you suck so bad?

edit:

But then again any team would suck when you have Raul, Guti, Roberto Carlos, Beckham, Ramos and old man Emerson playing for you :D

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
If he goes to Liverpool now, it will only be on loan for the rest of the year. If he does well good for him, then liverpool will most likely sell 1 of there CM's. If he fails, and Liverpool dont want to sign him, im assuming we'd be his next destination, if we'd take him after rejecting us.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
And i say: We have let go Masche to Liverpool and in the summer market we will be in a discussion with Liverpool for Gerrard. And we will be the only one ;-)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Heey who cares now, It's important that he is with Liverpool now and it was obvius choice. Liverpool can offer him things we can't like CL and premierleague. And Lion have right he is owned by very shady company MSI and not mention that he is tottaly unproven player in Europe and considering our budget it would be very risky to splash the money for the player who could be useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)