Mascherano rumor again (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I think the issue is that of the Fee.Mascherano wants Juventus,and that has been obvious over the past few weeks.But Liverpool would have understandably outbid us,so he's going there.

I guess the only hope left of signing him could stem from the assumption that he might suck at Liverpool bad enough in the period he's there on loan,to not make Liverpool buy him permanently at the end of the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Our Board is not guilty for losing Mascherano, but this is another chance to blame them for anything isn´t it?

Liverpool have the advantage cause of the MSI like Dominic said and they are in PREMIER LEAGUE if anyone noticed.

Mascherano said that he wants to remain in Englamd, I don´t know where do you guys get that Mascherano wants Juve?

Anyway, it is a big question if FIFA will allow the deal and that´s why Secco quit the negotations, not because he´s a pussy...

I too miss Moggi. :yuck:

Yeah, right! :D

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
Our Board is not guilty for losing Mascherano, but this is another chance to blame them for anything isn´t it?

Liverpool have the advantage cause of the MSI like Dominic said and they are in PREMIER LEAGUE if anyone noticed.

Mascherano said that he wants to remain in Englamd, I don´t know where do you guys get that Mascherano wants Juve?

Anyway, it is a big question if FIFA will allow the deal and that´s why Secco quit the negotations, not because he´s a pussy...

I too miss Moggi. :yuck:

Yeah, right! :D
were did he say he wants to remain in england? if the deal is complicated because of msi, well, it should be complicated for liverpool as well. but we allready have stated that we ar out. that doesn't make any sense.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
were did he say he wants to remain in england? if the deal is complicated because of msi, well, it should be complicated for liverpool as well. but we allready have stated that we ar out. that doesn't make any sense.
Like I said, FIFA will probably not allow the move, maybe just a loan, at Liverpool is closer to this agreement.

Where did you se that he stated he wants to play for Juve?

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
Like I said, FIFA will probably not allow the move, maybe just a loan, at Liverpool is closer to this agreement.

Where did you se that he stated he wants to play for Juve?
well, i'm not saying he wants juve or liverpool. but you do, so how do you know?
is there any difference (in terms of complexity) between loan to juve and loan to liverpool?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
well, i'm not saying he wants juve or liverpool. but you do, so how do you know?
is there any difference (in terms of complexity) between loan to juve and loan to liverpool?
I know cause I read his statements about how he wants to play in Liverpool rather than in Serie B.

And, no, ther is no difference between a loan to Liverpool or Juve, simply Secco backed off in this case cause the deal is complicated, that´s all.

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
I know cause I read his statements about how he wants to play in Liverpool rather than in Serie B.

And, no, ther is no difference between a loan to Liverpool or Juve, simply Secco backed off in this case cause the deal is complicated, that´s all.
i haven't seen such statements.

is that sarcasm?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
this is very compicated in our eyes and the management as everyday we are hearing different things and thus they dont know what to believe and wont want to go through a lot of trouble if he is not interested

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
the problem is that they (our management) aren't good sellers. they can't persuade msacherano (sell juve to him in other words) , their actions are disorganised.

wounded zebra in the jungle.... sad

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Maybe it's better not to sign him, he joind West Ham a club where he supposed to be the big star and one of the essentials players in the team. But it seems that was only a dream, and Mascherano became a total miss. Maybe he will get better at the Liverpool, but who knows... All I want to say is that we shouldn't sign player for a big sum of money if we are not sure that he can produce something for us. I would rather sign a little bit older player from 25 to 28 years who is more reliable and have more expirience in Italian league (that's my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)