Mascherano rumor again (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Mascherano is three times the talent Riquelme will ever be. Personally I wouldn't even accept Riquelme on a free transfer!

Riquelme seems to dazzle those who likes to watch technical football, but he wouldn't last a second in Serie A.

Mascherano, on the other hand is tough and ready for Serie A already. :pint:
i dont agree with you on this , i think we are lucky if requilmeh come to juve
regarding Mascherano i dont know when the last time you saw him playing????

Buy on AliExpress.com

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Anderson is a awesome talented player and i would love to see him at Juve. But perhaps at Juve he would be wasted in his first years because surely we have to bench him because im not sure if he has the right skills to be with his age a first eleven player. but he would be a huge addition to our team.

As for the Riquelme discussion: Riquelme dont play in the same Positon as Mascherano do. And i am not that sure that Riquelme will fit in Serie A. Riquelme in my eyes is a typical Inter Player: Overrated Argie that in his young years was one of the most promising players and that turned to a average player. Riquelme was never on that level that his reputation was. And on the WC he hasnt shown that much. He is stealing the place on the Sun at Aimar.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What are the latest news about Mascherano?

Did we sign him or not already?

We have to suffer with these rumours for a whole month... :disagree:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What about Liverpool? Who is in advantage?

I heard that FIFA will not allow the move, maybe only a loan...

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Think this deal is dead!!

Juventus are ready to concede defeat in their bid to snatch Javier Mascherano from under the noses of Liverpool, but skysports.com understands that the Premiership side are yet to petition Fifa regarding any transfer of the West Ham man.

The Reds are known to be keen on recruiting the Argentinian international on loan for the remainder of the season, but recent reports had suggested that long-standing admirers Juventus were launching a renewed bid to lure the midfielder to Italy.

Hammers boss Alan Curbishley has stated his belief that Mascherano, and international colleague Carlos Tevez, would not be leaving Upton Park due to Fifa regulations that prevent players performing for three clubs between 1st July and 30th June.

Despite the problems regarding red tape, Liverpool are believed to be hopeful of finding a way around the regulations in order to secure the signature of the player who made such an impression at Corinthians before seeing his form slump at Upton Park.

Now The Reds appear to be in pole position to land Mascherano after Juve's general director Alessio Secco confirmed that the MSI-owned star is close to a move to Anfield.

"Mascherano? It is a complicated situation either on a federal level or for his ownership," Secco told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Anyway now he is really close to Liverpool."

Following the Bianconeri's admission, only the outstanding legal issues with Fifa appear to be standing in the way of the holding midfielder completing a loan move to Anfield.

However, skysports.com has learnt that Fifa's legal department are yet to receive any correspondence from the Premiership club.

Sky Sports

Sep 28, 2002
oh piss off! liverpool have more money and they are competing for honours and are guaranteed of european football next year. juventus are in b, will PROBABLY play in a next year and god knows when we'll play in europe again. so mascherano obviously wants to go to liverpool.
conclusion @ juventuz - new board sucks.

fucks sake..

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
oh piss off! liverpool have more money and they are competing for honours and are guaranteed of european football next year. juventus are in b, will PROBABLY play in a next year and god knows when we'll play in europe again. so mascherano obviously wants to go to liverpool.

fucks sake..
Everything suggests that he prefers a move to Juve. I just don't understand why it's easier for Liverpool to sign him and it's "too complicated" for us to sign him? Unless it's his fee, then they should admit that.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006

fucks sake..
Secco's a pussy. I miss Moggi :depressed

:agree:

Think you both are spot on!

+rep for both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)