Mascherano rumor again (101 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
If he was juve's manager, we would love him for the fact he try to diflect the media away from his players onto his mutterings.

You may hate him, but you cannot denie his class.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
on other rumours:

Hiddink in frame as Mourinho considers Chelsea future
tribalfooball.com - January 06, 2007

Jose Mourinho is considering his future at Chelsea after a dressing room split emerged over his team selections.

The Sunday Times it was reported that continued behind-the-scenes irritations at the club may lead to the manager quitting at the end of the season to take up a job with either Juventus or Internazionale in Italy.

According to the reports, Guus Hiddink, the Russian national team coach, would step into his shoes at Stamford Bridge.

"The fans don't make the team, I make the team," said Mourinho in the aftermath of a narrow victory over Newcastle United in which elements of the home support jeered under pressure midfielder Michael Ballack.

"I don't select players because of the fans or comments in the press. I select players from my analysis of the team. I have analysis through scientific technology and, based on my vision and knowledge of the game, Ballack is still untouchable."

tribalfootball.com

who would want him?
:wth:
are you serious? a lot of clubs would want him

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If we do indeed purchase Mascherano, we will need a creative player in midfield whom Javier can pass the ball to because he seemingly plays at his best with a playmaker in front of him. When playing for West Ham he did not have such a player in front of him, and along with the style of play, it made him look much less effective.

If we deploy Camoranesi and Paro in midfield with Mascherano, that could be just enough, however I'm still waiting for a truly creative influence in our midfield.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If we do indeed purchase Mascherano, we will need a creative player in midfield whom Javier can pass the ball to because he seemingly plays at his best with a playmaker in front of him. When playing for West Ham he did not have such a player in front of him, and along with the style of play, it made him look much less effective.

If we deploy Camoranesi and Paro in midfield with Mascherano, that could be just enough, however I'm still waiting for a truly creative influence in our midfield.
Blasi? :D

Rosicky would have been my choice but I guess he's staying there. Another option could be Lucho. People should forget about Diego, I don't think we can afford him now and I'm not sure he would perform this well in serie A.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

Rosicky would have been my choice but I guess he's staying there. Another option could be Lucho.
you mean that Porto player? he has scored some great goals this season. But as a player, i dont think he would be a dominant midfielder like nedved.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
you mean that Porto player? he has scored some great goals this season. But as a player, i dont think he would be a dominant midfielder like nedved.
I wouldn't take him as Neddy's replacement, I think Lucho of Porto would be ideal next to Mascherano with wingers like Camo and Neddy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Rosicky would have been my choice but I guess he's staying there. Another option could be Lucho. People should forget about Diego, I don't think we can afford him now and I'm not sure he would perform this well in serie A.
I'm not sure about Lucho Gonzalez, however if we could get him at a cheap rate I suppose I would take a chance on him. Rosicky has always been one of my favorite players, however obviously he's out of the question now. David Pizarro, another one of my favorites, would probably form a superb partnership with Mascherano in central midfield, but Spaletti won't let him go.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Quaresma can be an assist machine. You just have to control how often he gets a little self-absorbed in trying to take shots on goal from the outside of his foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)