Mascherano rumor again (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
Is Javier the most rumoured person in the world atm?there isnt a day goes back that we can read he will sign with Juve then the next day he will sign with Liverpool.Still i hope he will be ours, come on Secco show us how good you are!
Btw i still prefer Trezie above Stevie G, Trezie can play in Serie A and we dont know that about stevie G, we need a powerhouse bulldogg like Davids,Gatusso,Gravesen. I know he left us for Real but why arent we getting Emerson back? He wants too leave Madrid and we need a Serie A midfielder, he is old but he cant play for us for at least 2 years.
Does anyone agrees with me with this or is this just my work driving me crazy?

emerson!?!?

maybe we can accept him on free transfer!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
It seems that no one wants to come to juve since they're gonna be out of a European Cup next season ... so as a juventus fan I can't see big names arriving for next season, that means Buffon & Trezeguet are on the way out.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Emerson said that he like to go to Milan. So for me he is dead. And he was never a Pitbul like Davids or Gattuso are. And dont forget that the EPL is more physical as the Serie A so im pretty sure that Gerrard can fit at Juve. But anyway that will be only a dream. Read today the same that Mascherano is near to close with Liverpool but that the Fifa Rule is a problem at this moment. So lets go for Mavuba but he is very expensive. Other proven players? Leiva of Gremio isnt proven enough for me...

SlimValdi

Dec 28, 2002
from eurosport

West Ham have signed Luis Boa Morte and Juventus defender Jonathan Zebina is the latest player to cross Alan Curbishley's radar.

make you think! maybe swap!!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So Liverpool can get Mascherano(they say he already passed the medical, only problem is FIFA) and Juve can't, even if it's for this summer. Secco impresses me every day. I'm afraid we'll end up with Morrone or something.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So Liverpool can get Mascherano(they say he already passed the medical, only problem is FIFA) and Juve can't, even if it's for this summer. Secco impresses me every day. I'm afraid we'll end up with Morrone or something.
ye wot a f*cking lame excuse about the complexity of this transfer, so complex liverpoo seem to have captured him with ease

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Emerson wants Milan. :|

I just read that FIFA won't back down on the rule of a player competing with 3 different clubs in one year. Bah, too many problems with this Mascherano...FIFA, MSI....let's focus on other players.

Fifa ready to block Masch move
By Tom Adams - Created on 5 Jan 2007

Fifa look ready to scupper Liverpool's attempt to sign Javier Mascherano on a loan deal, despite reports indicating that the Argentinian midfielder is close to a move to Merseyside.

Mascherano looks set to become one of the first departures under new West Ham boss Alan Curbishley after failing to adjust to life in the Premiership since his shock transfer deadline day signing from Corinthians.

The holding midfielder has pleaded with The Hammers to let him seek pastures new, and Reds boss Benitez has reputedly offered Mascherano an escape route from his Upton Park malaise.

Widespread reports in the English media indicate that talks regarding a loan switch to Anfield are at an advanced stage, but Fifa rules prohibit a player from appearing for three separate sides in the same season.

Now a spokesman for the governing body has confirmed that the rules will not be broken to facilitate Mascherano's potential move to Merseyside.

"The rules are very clear. Article 5.3 states that, although a player can be registered for a maximum of three clubs during the period from 1st July to 30th June, he is only eligible to play in official matches for two clubs in this period," a Fifa spokesman told The Times.

"In the case of Mascherano or [Carlos] Tevez, they have already played for Corinthians and West Ham United.

"The rule is binding. It cannot be deactivated just because it suits the clubs and the player in a certain instance.

"These rules were drawn up to protect the interests of players and clubs and to provide more stability in football.

"If a case was formally submitted to the Fifa bodies, then of course the Fifa bodies would look at it, but the view from our legal department is very clear that the regulations cannot be broken."

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I don't know about this whole "Mascherano to Liverpool" thing. Smells like bacala, and I'm not liking it. Liverpool seem to be getting a lot of favours from federations: finishing 5th in the Premier League and begging for entrance into the Champions' League, which they got...and now this situation with FIFA. If FIFA allows him to move to Liverpool, then that just goes to show you how "in control" FIFA is over the happenings in the football world.

And if Emerson were to come back, he should be forced to play for free. After all, he did screw Juventus over by abandoning the already aging midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)