Mascherano rumor again (118 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
The deal is too complicated because Mascherano is not actually owned by West Ham, Juventus are having to negotiate with 3 different parties, west ham, msi and mascherano himself, then you also have the problem that mascherano will have to be sold to west ham in order to be sold to us because west ham own the registration of the play. However i dont understand why we are giving up, this is prob just an ultimatum to get the ball rolling properly
Exactly, I don't see a reason for us to give up. Anyone else who wants to buy Mascherano also has to deal with MSI. I don't know the specifics...but might it be possible to buy him from MSI directly? :shifty: Whatever. As they say, it's not over 'til it's over.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Exactly, I don't see a reason for us to give up. Anyone else who wants to buy Mascherano also has to deal with MSI. I don't know the specifics...but might it be possible to buy him from MSI directly? :shifty: Whatever. As they say, it's not over 'til it's over.
I'm not 100% sure because in football terms west ham owns him but in financial terms msi do. It is complicated but im afraid thats Secco's job, there is no such thing as a straight forward transfer this is why we miss moggi, i wish he could just independantly carry out our transfers lol. My guess is Secco is struggling with spelling mistakes on the contract and hes given up

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I have mixed feelings about this. Although I consider him a great talent, he hasn't really done very much to impress me tbh. Moggi would've had him signed by now, though..

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
MSI links were the reason he signed with West Ham in the 1st place. All the big clubs tried to get him in the summer and none succeeded because of the complications MSI presents.

All this "Moggi would have had it done by now" is non-sense since all the other big clubs had trouble signing him also. The fact he would be owned by MSI not Juve is a big problem.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
If there is one decent reason I should leave this thread open, say it within five minutes.
Why? No one's saying anything bad in here, and the Mascherano deal is very real and not wishful thinking. Are you trying to save space? :shifty:

I'm not gonna believe that we've given up because there are so many lies told in the football world it's not even funny. You guys remember when Sheva was in Milan and there was a rumour that he was going to Chelsea? Yea, they all bitched and whined, including Sheva himself that he wasn't leaving and bla bla bla. Then we all know what happened.

I won't believe it until the transfer window closes. So let's keep our fingers crossed folks.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
No, but what he wanted he got it. He had the eyes on the prize and that is important when you're a GM. Deschamps asked for it, so, IMO, at this moment Mascherano would be wearing a Juve shirt.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
if he signed for us for next year will they make it official untill his contract with ajax runs out? because zanetti and marchionni were only official a few days beofre they joined, either that or i missed the official news

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
nope mann marchioni as official very early in january, right after he scored two goals against milan if im not mistaken, about zanetti he was official only end of june but that was done to safeguard him as he was still playing at inter, who wouldnt have treeted him so welcome.. about grygera juventus might sign him to start playing now instead than january, however to do so we have to pay a small amount to ajax... which might be wise or noit considering we can get him for free, however might rather make him settle in our squad in serie b.. than again players like boumsong want even settle in serie c2...

didi said de ceglie will be loaned ,which in my op is another bad decision considering last match we ended up playing with two forwards as wingers, weres de ceglie be very usefull there for us playing there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)