Mascherano rumor again (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
according to our clubs policy, the player is like a wine - the older, the better.

we still have r. bettega acting for us. waiting for him to come to the pitch

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
we would never know what Moggi was actually doing until the last min of the transfer market end. He always gave us surprise.

just hope Secco is doing the same thing for juventus
u right . seeing moggi working with his way seem like david copperfield working with his stuff . full of surprise :) tbh , i miss don moggi

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
about giving up mascherano im not so sure about it.. i still think there are sustantial chances that he ends up at juventus... however about ds secco i think he is a decent person,at the wrong place at the wrong time... apart from losing in the field we lost moggi , and im not speeking about phones and shit but whenever juventus needed playuers he always came up with the right solutions which im doubting will happen now

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
becoz of moggi we are in this shit now. i am not sure if he didn't use some illegal tricks in transfers as well.
and stop looking to the past, to moggi and his "magic" transfers. our present management looks like a little girl, lost in the dark forest... they have no idea what to do. they just talk, and in fact, they can' do it good as well...

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
Damn, what does "too complicated" mean? I can't believe that anyone operating under the tangled web of Italian law/policies wouldn't be able to hack this one clear. I'm going to keep hoping until I see his picture with a Liverpool shirt, because he's got to be leaving West Ham by the summer at the latest.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Damn, what does "too complicated" mean? I can't believe that anyone operating under the tangled web of Italian law/policies wouldn't be able to hack this one clear. I'm going to keep hoping until I see his picture with a Liverpool shirt, because he's got to be leaving West Ham by the summer at the latest.
i think "too complicated" may mean Mascherano can't transfer to another club in this season coz he had changed 2 clubs

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

personally i think it means the shady dealings on his transfer to west ham and the mysterious MSI group.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I just readed that Grygera signed for us!!!
De overgang van Zdenek Grygera naar Juventus wordt deze maand bekend gemaakt. De Tsjech gaat vanaf seizoen 2007/2008 voor de Italiaanse club spelen. De 26-jarige international verlaat Ajax transfervrij gezien zijn aflopende contract in Amsterdam. (Eurosport)
he will play for us in 2007/2008! Finally we can say bye bye Zebina
But i still have hope for Mascherano tho ,he fails in english football and he wanted too come to Juve, Secco must keep in touch with him and try too get him in summer.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Prima di Natale c'è stata una missione in Olanda per prendere il difensore ceco Grygera, in scadenza di contratto con l'Ajax. E adesso assalto all'argentino Mascherano.
(Corriere dello Sport)

Before Christmas there was a mission in Holland, to bring in the Czech defender Grygera, whos contract expires. Now the push for Mascherano

L'allenatore della Juventus, Didier Deschamps prolungherà il contratto per altri due anni. Condizioni per il rinnovo: tenere i campioni e costruire una squadra in grado di vincere subito.
Imminente la firma del difensore ceco Grygera, che arriverà a parametro zero dall'Ajax per la prossima stagione.
Il Liverpool offre di più, ma Mascherano vuole la Juve. Al Trofeo Berlusconi di sabato appuntamento con l'agente del centrocampista argentino del West Ham.
Intanto arrivano tante richieste per Marchionni e Bojinov.

At the Trofeo Berlusconi on saturday Juve have an appointment with the agent of Mascherano

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan2f.html

Juve reveal transfer plans
Tuesday 2 January, 2007
Juventus sporting director Alessio Secco is hopeful of keeping Gigi Buffon, Mauro Camoranesi and David Trezeguet at the club next season.

All three superstars have admitted that they may quit the Old Lady if they are not part of a reinforced squad on their expected return to Serie A.

But Secco has told the La Stampa newspaper that the Bianconeri are already talking to the trio about the future.

“I’m pretty optimistic that we can keep Buffon and Camoranesi, even if we have to sit down and talk about it properly,” he noted.

“Gigi is our rock. He’s the best goalkeeper in the world, so he would be very hard to replace, and also represents a lot to the team.

“I think that if he decides to respect his contract which expires in 2011 then we could keep Camoranesi too.”

Convincing Trezeguet to pledge may be more problematic though, even if Juve could make a move for Miroslav Klose of Werder Bremen should Trez leave before his contract expires in 2008.

“We have started negotiations with David, but he wants to wait for a little while until he understands in what type of Juventus he will play for next season,” added Secco.

“As for Klose, he has it all – power, a goal sense and great international experience. However, Trezeguet is our first choice for now.”

Juventus are also being strongly associated with a move for Javier Mascherano, even if the Bianconeri employee insists the West Ham man won’t arrive.

“It is impossible to bring Mascherano here,” revealed Secco.

“We tried to sign him in the summer until the very last day of the transfer window, but we had to give up because of his complicated contractual situation.”

In other Juventus news, boss Didier Deschamps will be offered a new contract should he guide the club back to the top flight.

The former Monaco Coach, who signed for the club at the start of the season, will put pen to paper for another two seasons until 2010.

Juve have also made significant progress in the proposed capture of Ajax defender Zdenek Grygera.

Club officials flew to Amsterdam recently in a bid to sign the player who will be available on a free transfer at the end of the season

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Prima di Natale c'è stata una missione in Olanda per prendere il difensore ceco Grygera, in scadenza di contratto con l'Ajax. E adesso assalto all'argentino Mascherano.
(Corriere dello Sport)

Before Christmas there was a mission in Holland, to bring in the Czech defender Grygera, whos contract expires. Now the push for Mascherano

L'allenatore della Juventus, Didier Deschamps prolungherà il contratto per altri due anni. Condizioni per il rinnovo: tenere i campioni e costruire una squadra in grado di vincere subito.
Imminente la firma del difensore ceco Grygera, che arriverà a parametro zero dall'Ajax per la prossima stagione.
Il Liverpool offre di più, ma Mascherano vuole la Juve. Al Trofeo Berlusconi di sabato appuntamento con l'agente del centrocampista argentino del West Ham.
Intanto arrivano tante richieste per Marchionni e Bojinov.

At the Trofeo Berlusconi on saturday Juve have an appointment with the agent of Mascherano

And that would make a difference?;)

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
I just readed that Grygera signed for us!!!
De overgang van Zdenek Grygera naar Juventus wordt deze maand bekend gemaakt. De Tsjech gaat vanaf seizoen 2007/2008 voor de Italiaanse club spelen. De 26-jarige international verlaat Ajax transfervrij gezien zijn aflopende contract in Amsterdam. (Eurosport)
he will play for us in 2007/2008! Finally we can say bye bye Zebina
But i still have hope for Mascherano tho ,he fails in english football and he wanted too come to Juve, Secco must keep in touch with him and try too get him in summer.
it's still a rumour until we see the official announcement~

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The deal is too complicated because Mascherano is not actually owned by West Ham, Juventus are having to negotiate with 3 different parties, west ham, msi and mascherano himself, then you also have the problem that mascherano will have to be sold to west ham in order to be sold to us because west ham own the registration of the play. However i dont understand why we are giving up, this is prob just an ultimatum to get the ball rolling properly

memo

Nov 18, 2005
The deal is too complicated because Mascherano is not actually owned by West Ham, Juventus are having to negotiate with 3 different parties, west ham, msi and mascherano himself, then you also have the problem that mascherano will have to be sold to west ham in order to be sold to us because west ham own the registration of the play. However i dont understand why we are giving up, this is prob just an ultimatum to get the ball rolling properly
maybe to much money
maybe other team ofer a lot of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)