Mascherano rumor again (121 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

hope it's true. the headline means "Deschamps extends his contract to 2010" or...?

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
yep mate got to agree on everyting... zambrota is way better than robert carlos because he can defeand, whereas carlos always leaves so many spaces at the back cause he remains up front.. when i was talking about southmerican players im speeking more in general rather than full backs only. i mean i would like some southamerican flair in our team.. and i only mean 2 - 3 players, not a whole team as interr..
yeah i really wish we could get some creativity :agree:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
i just readed on a dutchwebsite that mascherano probably will not come too Juve because his agent and himself are too complexed with his contract demanding ect ect. Any off you know this is true?

JuvePower

Jan 2, 2006
Yeah, Ive read it too

In tegenstelling tot eerdere berichten dat de Javier Mascherano op het punt zou staan een contract bij Juventus te ondertekenen, heeft de Italiaanse club nu laten weten dat een overgang van de Argentijn vrijwel zeker uitgesloten is.

Technisch-directeur Alessio Secco van Juve noemt de onderhandelingen met de speler en zijn eigenaar ‘te gecompliceerd’. “We hebben er een paar weken achteraan gezeten maar zijn contract zit te lastig in elkaar,” doelt Secco op de constructie met investeringsmaatschappij MSI, waar Mascherano officieel onder contract staat.

Secco liet tevens doorschemeren dat er verder weinig versterkingen richting Turijn zullen komen in deze winterstop. Volgens de TD zullen er hoogstens enkele spelers op huurbasis komen, maar ook dit is nog hoogst onzeker.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Yeah, Ive read it too

In tegenstelling tot eerdere berichten dat de Javier Mascherano op het punt zou staan een contract bij Juventus te ondertekenen, heeft de Italiaanse club nu laten weten dat een overgang van de Argentijn vrijwel zeker uitgesloten is.

Technisch-directeur Alessio Secco van Juve noemt de onderhandelingen met de speler en zijn eigenaar ‘te gecompliceerd’. “We hebben er een paar weken achteraan gezeten maar zijn contract zit te lastig in elkaar,” doelt Secco op de constructie met investeringsmaatschappij MSI, waar Mascherano officieel onder contract staat.

Secco liet tevens doorschemeren dat er verder weinig versterkingen richting Turijn zullen komen in deze winterstop. Volgens de TD zullen er hoogstens enkele spelers op huurbasis komen, maar ook dit is nog hoogst onzeker.
I've read that to, its so bizar...

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
game over............so sad

Juve pull plug on Mascherano

Juventus have revealed that they have given up their chase for West Ham's Javier Mascherano.

Juve's sporting director Alessio Secco admits the club have had to wash their hands of the move as it proved too complicated.

Coach Didier Deschamps has admitted his desire to land the Argentine, who has failed to establish himself in England since moving to Upton Park in August.

Despite failing to hit the heights that have been expected of him, a number of clubs are still being linked with the 22-year-old and Juve were heading the chase.

However, with Mascherano owned by investment group MSI - the move is not as simple as most and that would seem to have scuppered Juve's bid.

"That [Mascherano deal] will not be possible," Secco explained to La Stampa.

"We have pursued this until the day the market opened, but we have had to renounce because of the complicated contract situation."

Juventus are just one point off top spot in Serie B as they look to bounce back to the top-flight at the first time of asking and Secco suggests that they will not be looking to make many moves this month.

"We have the idea of loaning [Tomas] Guzman and perhaps [Paolo] De Ceglie - but other than that nothing will happen," he said.

David Trezeguet is one of the stars that stayed with Juve in the summer despite their relegation and Secco admits the Frenchman is not too keen to talk about a fresh contract.

"With David we are already speaking, but he wants to see what Juve will be next season," he said.

"We may need to give him more time than others, but we will offer all a contract extension."

Unlike Trezeguet, Gianluigi Buffon, Mauro Camoranesi and Alessandro Del Piero look set to sign new deals before Juve's fate is decided.

"For them [Buffon and Camoranesi] they have enough optimism to sit and speak now," he continued.

"I believe Buffon has already accepted that he will respect his current contract which expires in 2011 and also the same with Camoranesi.

"Alex was the first one to accept us in Serie B and therefore we recognise that part but we will look at the issue of the future with him."

Secco also suggested that Czech veteran Pavel Nedved could continue with the Bianconeri next term.

"Like with Del Piero, Pavel is a case apart, he is attached to this squad and the club and is a special case and we will treat him in such a way," Secco added.

"It is true that his contract will expire in 2008 but he could stop this season but I believe he will continue and return."

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

if it was moggi i wouldn't be too worried, but secco has yet to prove himself. god knows he didn't get off to a good start...

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
if it was moggi i wouldn't be too worried, but secco has yet to prove himself. god knows he didn't get off to a good start...
we would never know what Moggi was actually doing until the last min of the transfer market end. He always gave us surprise.

just hope Secco is doing the same thing for juventus

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
i can clearly see how actions of management pursuade camo, bufon and trezeget to stay with us. next year well win seria a without them, after 2 years - champions league and after 3 years - intergalactic cup, birindeli and gianiceda being our main players...

JuvePower

Jan 2, 2006
i can clearly see how actions of management pursuade camo, bufon and trezeget to stay with us. next year well win seria a without them, after 2 years - champions league and after 3 years - intergalactic cup, birindeli and gianiceda being our main players...
Isnt Biri getting too old for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)