Mascherano rumor again (121 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Curbishley Expects Nobody to Be Sold In January

West Ham Coach Curbishley does not expect departures during the January transfer window, which includes Mascherano and fellow Argentinian Carlos Tevez.

"I won't be looking for anyone to be leaving here, if anything I'm looking for people to come in," he said.

"I'm under the impression that they are here until the end of the season, so I don't think there is any likelihood that any of them will be leaving."

Football365

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
Guys, he's not going to get signed by any team for at least another five to six days. The window opens January 2nd, so take it easy and relax for a couple of days.
He can sign a contract outside of the window, but he can't physically move until it opens, from what I understand.

May 25, 2006
Argentina midfielder Javier Mascherano is likely to remain at the club for the rest of the campaign, though :heart2: Juventus are set to buy the 22-year-old in June, the Guardian said.

Juventus have sent an agent, Marco Piccioli, to London to discuss terms with Kia Joorabchian, who owns Mascherano's playing rights, the paper said. The Italian club, attempting to gain promotion back to Serie A after being demoted following a match- fixing scandal, are prepared to pay £6-million, said the Guardian. Liverpool are also interested in Mascherano, according to the Mirror, which says any club trying to sign the player in January will apply for special dispensation to complete the transfer. Ruling body Fifa have a law preventing a player from being at more than two clubs in a 12-month period from July 1.:shocked2:

Independent Online

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Mascherano Hopes Grondona will make his transfer easier

Reports coming out of Argentina last night suggested that Javier Mascherano will be leaving West Ham next month and that Media Sports Investment, who own the player, have been negotiating in London with both Juventus and Liverpool. The Argentina midfielder is said to prefer a move to Italy but Liverpool have made the greater offer, believed to be around £6m.

According to a well-placed source in Argentina, MSI and Mascherano are hoping that Julio Grondona, the president of the Argentina Football Association, will use his influence as vice-president of Fifa to override the rule that prevents players signing for more than two clubs in one year. Grondona will claim that Mascherano's position at West Ham is hurting the 22-year-old's career.

"The future of Mascherano will either be in England or Italy but far from West Ham
" said the source.

Mascherano, who played in every match for Argentina during the World Cup, now finds his place in the national team under threat from 20-year-old Fernando Gago, the holding midfielder who signed for Real Madrid from Boca Juniors last week for £13m.

Independent

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Dont worry we'll get him. He'll cry to grondona and something will get done about it. He aint adapting to the premiership so Italian style football is his game.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Dont worry we'll get him. He'll cry to grondona and something will get done about it. He aint adapting to the premiership so Italian style football is his game.
somehow i see inter coming into this race sooner or later...they are becoming like chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)