Mascherano rumor again (123 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Rumours Rumours Rumours........ & Yet More Rumours.Mascherano Very Close To Juve

According to the latest transfer rumours, the Argentinean midfielder is set to join the Bianconeri in January.

zoom - galleria Javier Mascherano to Juventus is a matter of days if the speculations surrounding the West Ham player are to be believed. What seemed like a deal which would go through in summer could actually become reality in the upcoming weeks as the transfer market re-opens in January.

The 22-year-old has found it difficult to acclimate himself to the fast-paced English football, like many other Argentinean players before him, therefore Mascherano could fit in perfectly into the more tactical Serie A football.

Didier Deschamps always held the young Argentinean midfielder in high esteem and has made it no secret that he wants to have him in Turin.

The Juventus directors are expected in London within the next 48 hours to seal the deal with an offer of 6 million Sterling.

If the deal does go through, then the Bianconeri will have to offload some youth players, including Marchionni who did not find too much space in the first eleven this season.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I would just LOVE Mascherano in our lineup! He is an incredible talent and I think he will find the Juventus environment useful to his continuing development.

I can see why Deschamps is interested in him.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Media reporting that Mascherano is on the verge of a move to Liverpool and that Deschamps will bring in Liverpool's midfielder Mamadou (?) Sissokko, whoever the hell that is

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Guys, he's not going to get signed by any team for at least another five to six days. The window opens January 2nd, so take it easy and relax for a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)