Mascherano rumor again (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2006
LIVERPOOL are shock contenders to sign unhappy West Ham midfielder Javier Mascherano for £6million.

Representatives for the Argentine, 22, have been in talks with Italian giants Juventus as new Hammers boss Alan Curbishley has ruled the World Cup star out of his plans.

But Liverpool, who were interested in Mascherano last summer, are making a bid to try and take him to Anfield.

Mascherano signed a four-year deal with West Ham on transfer deadline day, but he and compatriot, striker Carlos Tevez, have failed to reproduce their international form.

Mascherano has played just five times for West Ham and it was thought FIFA regulations would prevent him from playing for another club this season after also appearing for Corinthians.

But Mirror Sport understands his representatives MSI are "totally unconcerned" by the ruling and that whichever club he moves to will apply to FIFA for special dispensation.

The Kop deal depends on the sale of the club to a Dubai-based consortium.:nasty:

Mirror.co.uk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
West Ham's Argentine misfit Javier Mascherano hopes to bend FIFA rules to join Liverpool next month.

:heart: Juventus also want the midfielder, who has been frozen out at Upton Park since October.

But Mascherano, 22, has already played for Hammers and Brazilian outfit Corinthians this season - and rules say he cannot join a third club.:shifty:

FOX Sports
LIVERPOOL are shock contenders to sign unhappy West Ham midfielder Javier Mascherano for £6million.

Representatives for the Argentine, 22, have been in talks with Italian giants Juventus as new Hammers boss Alan Curbishley has ruled the World Cup star out of his plans.

But Liverpool, who were interested in Mascherano last summer, are making a bid to try and take him to Anfield.

Mascherano signed a four-year deal with West Ham on transfer deadline day, but he and compatriot, striker Carlos Tevez, have failed to reproduce their international form.

Mascherano has played just five times for West Ham and it was thought FIFA regulations would prevent him from playing for another club this season after also appearing for Corinthians.

But Mirror Sport understands his representatives MSI are "totally unconcerned" by the ruling and that whichever club he moves to will apply to FIFA for special dispensation.

The Kop deal depends on the sale of the club to a Dubai-based consortium.:nasty:

Mirror.co.uk
Seriously do you need to post the same article from 5 different sites? you've already posted 2 versions of this from the mirror, one from eurosport and one from fox sports, i think we all get the point that liverpool have entered the race for mascherano

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
omg yet again another irrelevant post that you have written, think before you write that way it may be possible that your posts would make sense for once.

The premier league, rubbish? can you tell me how the premier league is rubbish and how in anyway the italian league is better????

The premier league is most probably the strongest leauge in the world at the moment along with spain and the italian league is enjoying a disappointing few years, which will no doubt pick up (mainly because of lack of finances to middle clubs e.g. roma, lazio, palermo, udinese) so how can you for one second say the premier league is rubbish considering two of their teams knocked us out from our last two champions league campaigns??
c'mon know one outside the ignorant english group of fans have credit for the EPL

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i think sissoko is like a emergency solution...
if we don't get mascherano i will be very disappointed
if that happens the new board have disappointed the most of us. to make big promises is easy but to make it true is the problem.
and why the hell he wants to liverpool.....calculated liverpool

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
According to the Spanisch newspaper Marca Mascherano will sign in a few hours for Juventus. Juventus would pay 8 milj EURO for the argentinian midfield.
Bron: Marca

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Babelfish translation without any corrections:

Mascherano will be the reinforcement of the Juventus for winter market CAR IT LAUDISA. Milan Javier Mascherano will let the Premier to play in Series B of Calcium. The Juventus negotiates from this Wednesday in London the hiring of the brain of the Argentine selection and the West Ham, that according to ` Gazzetta dello Sport' will be closed in "the next hours". The Italian set has been offering between seven and eight million by ' Masché, a soccer player very appreciated by Didier Deschamps that has nevertheless not enjoyed hardly opportunities at its brief periplo with the West Ham, to where arrived for three months next to its Tévez compatriot. The ex- midfield player of River and Corinthians, who not even seated in the bench the past Tuesday, would have rejected a supply of the Liverpool before the possibility of going to Italy. His he happens belongs to the company Media Sport Investment (MSI), that until recently time directed to the Iranian Kia Joorabchian and after which would be Roman Abramovich.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
What has been said before:

-Mascherano will leave the Premiership to play in Serie B
-Juve was/is still [my guess] negotiating on Wednesday
-Deal will be closed in the next few hours, according to Gazzetta
-Juve offered 7-8 million euros

What is new:

-Mascherano would not have gone to L-Pool even before getting an offer from Italy
-After Joorabchian, the second in line at MSI is Abramovich...rumored to hold 15% according to Wiki. (I guess he might have gone to Chelsea instead???)

Someone correct me if I misinterpreted anything.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Don't believe any sources except the clubs' official sites when it comes to actually signing a player.

You can hope and dream, though! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)