Mascherano rumor again (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
can we make an agreement with Westham that will allow him to move to juve later?
Yeah we could have an agreement put in place that would allow him to move over in january, think of it as when a player moves on a bosman he can sign pre-contracts but still has to see out the 6 months left on his contract, this would effectively be what we would do only it would be dependant on a transfer fee which we would either pay at the time of transfer (i imagine this is what we would do a set fee e.g 4m with clauses e.g. injury, relegation of current club, promotion/relegation of buying club etc. which would effect the final price) or immediately, if we buy immediately the price would not be dependant on those clauses

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I think this whole Sissoko thing is a strategy to draw away attention from Mascherano...at least I hope to God it is because otherwise Juve board have lost their damn minds. How on earth is Buffon, Trezeguet, Camoranesi, and who ever else wants to move to "competitive" football going to be convinced??

Lets pray that Mascherano signs in the next couple of hours...amen.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I think this whole Sissoko thing is a strategy to draw away attention from Mascherano...at least I hope to God it is because otherwise Juve board have lost their damn minds. How on earth is Buffon, Trezeguet, Camoranesi, and who ever else wants to move to "competitive" football going to be convinced??

Lets pray that Mascherano signs in the next couple of hours...amen.
NO to Sissoko :disagree: :tdown:

YES to Mascherano !!! :agree:

May 25, 2006
The Mirror have decided to link Liverpool with West Ham's Argentine misfit Javier Mascherano. Under their silly-season headline "EXCLUSIVE FOOTBALL SPY" the Mirror's Darren Lewis claims Liverpool are "shock contenders" to sign the midfielder for £6million. The 22-year-old's representatives have been talking to Juventus according to the article but now Liverpool have stepped in showing an interest. The writer does remember that FIFA regulations mean he can't play for another club this season, having also appeared for Corinthians, but "Mirror Sport understands his representatives MSI are 'totally unconcerned' by the ruling". According to the Mirror the player's new club would apply for "special dispensation". The article's credibility falls down in the last sentence: "The Kop deal depends on the sale of the club to a Dubai-based consortium". In other words, we've got a great get-out clause if this fails to happen. We can say it's because Liverpool didn't have enough money (if the takeover fails) or blame it on DIC's money making Rafa change his targets. Easy.:flirt:

Anfield Road

Max

Jul 15, 2003
NO to Sissoko :disagree: :tdown:

YES to Mascherano !!! :agree:
Exactly. I know this may sound offensive to some people in the forum, but it's my opinion: I feel more comfortable with an South American or a European as a central figure in the midfield instead of an African player. They've been flops in Serie A, and frankly, Juventus' situation is dire, so I wouldn't take too many chances fucking around with African talent. African soccer is based more on fast-paced skillful soccer, while in Serie A, it's all tactical.

Please, no one take this the wrong way. Please.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
Exactly. I know this may sound offensive to some people in the forum, but it's my opinion: I feel more comfortable with an South American or a European as a central figure in the midfield instead of an African player. They've been flops in Serie A, and frankly, Juventus' situation is dire, so I wouldn't take too many chances fucking around with African talent. African soccer is based more on fast-paced skillful soccer, while in Serie A, it's all tactical.

Please, no one take this the wrong way. Please.
:agree:

From what I've seen, all the African players [meaning from Africa, not "black" obviously] have been big, strong guys who use their speed and physicality a lot in their play. Essien and Drogba come to mind, though that might just be Chelsea too. I'm not saying that I wouldn't want Essien for instance, but Sissoko picks up a lot of red cards in the PL - that can't bode well. If we desperately need a def. midfielder and Zanetti/Paro/Marchisio won't do, I guess Sissoko would be decent.

For the meantime...Mascherano yes, Sissoko no.

Jul 23, 2006
mascherano could join us in january since he can bend the fifa rules
the fact that west ham now has a new owner since mascherano joined the club allows mascherano to move in january
in other words, juve have to get him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)