Mascherano rumor again (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
yes

why he wants stay in premier rubbish league?
omg yet again another irrelevant post that you have written, think before you write that way it may be possible that your posts would make sense for once.

The premier league, rubbish? can you tell me how the premier league is rubbish and how in anyway the italian league is better????

The premier league is most probably the strongest leauge in the world at the moment along with spain and the italian league is enjoying a disappointing few years, which will no doubt pick up (mainly because of lack of finances to middle clubs e.g. roma, lazio, palermo, udinese) so how can you for one second say the premier league is rubbish considering two of their teams knocked us out from our last two champions league campaigns??

Jul 2, 2006
omg yet again another irrelevant post that you have written, think before you write that way it may be possible that your posts would make sense for once.

The premier league, rubbish? can you tell me how the premier league is rubbish and how in anyway the italian league is better????

The premier league is most probably the strongest leauge in the world at the moment along with spain and the italian league is enjoying a disappointing few years, which will no doubt pick up (mainly because of lack of finances to middle clubs e.g. roma, lazio, palermo, udinese) so how can you for one second say the premier league is rubbish considering two of their teams knocked us out from our last two champions league campaigns??
why Mascherano wants play against hislop,sheringham,friedel,crouch and some kind rubbish players in rubbishmier league?

also my team Juventus won against them all.There is no team bigger than Juventus in england.

everybody can see,russian mafia boss dominate that league

May 25, 2006
West Ham's Argentine misfit Javier Mascherano hopes to bend FIFA rules to join Liverpool next month.

:heart: Juventus also want the midfielder, who has been frozen out at Upton Park since October.

But Mascherano, 22, has already played for Hammers and Brazilian outfit Corinthians this season - and rules say he cannot join a third club.:shifty:

FOX Sports

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
why Mascherano wants play against hislop,sheringham,friedel,crouch and some kind rubbish players in rubbishmier league?

also my team Juventus won against them all.There is no team bigger than Juventus in england.

everybody can see,russian mafia boss dominate that league
omg man what the hell are you talking about? sheringham is 40 you fool and in his day he was one of the best, hislop is a goal keeper and hes average like most of serie a's keepers, Friedel is a very good goal keeper?? and crouch is a very talented striker... do you know anything at all about english football or football in general?

resorting to your methods he wants to play in england because he plays against:

Henry, Adebayor, Fabregas, rosicky, hleb, gallas, gilberto silva, cech, terry, ashley cole, joe cole, robben, ballack, lampard, essien, makelele, gerrard, ferdinand, giggs, scholes, ronaldo, rooney, saha and countless other world class players.

And who is your juventus team that won against THEM ALL??
is this some juventus team you have on FM07 or something because i dont believe that that counts

and p.s. again, do you know anything about english football?

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
West Ham's Argentine misfit Javier Mascherano hopes to bend FIFA rules to join Liverpool next month.

:heart: Juventus also want the midfielder, who has been frozen out at Upton Park since October.

But Mascherano, 22, has already played for Hammers and Brazilian outfit Corinthians this season - and rules say he cannot join a third club.:shifty:

FOX Sports
no..... Mascherano you can't go to "Livepoor"

Jul 2, 2006
omg man what the hell are you talking about? sheringham is 40 you fool and in his day he was one of the best, hislop is a goal keeper and hes average like most of serie a's keepers, Friedel is a very good goal keeper?? and crouch is a very talented striker... do you know anything at all about english football or football in general?

resorting to your methods he wants to play in england because he plays against:

Henry, Adebayor, Fabregas, rosicky, hleb, gallas, gilberto silva, cech, terry, ashley cole, joe cole, robben, ballack, lampard, essien, makelele, gerrard, ferdinand, giggs, scholes, ronaldo, rooney, saha and countless other world class players.

And who is your juventus team that won against THEM ALL??
is this some juventus team you have on FM07 or something because i dont believe that that counts

and p.s. again, do you know anything about english football?
I am sure crouch is very talented something maybe wood but not player,did you watch World Cup?

I know something about english football and some cursed fans because Heysel

you cant defend them in Juventus forum!!!

and I dont reply your insult at this time.

May 25, 2006
Juventus are pondering offering Liverpool a deal that takes Mohamed Sissoko to Turin and Javier Mascherano to Merseyside.

Juve ponder Sissoko offer

Juve coach Didier Deschamps wants to sign Mascherano from West Ham in January but there are believed to be problems in raising the required fee with the Bianconeri stranded in Serie B.

Liverpool are also in the race to sign the unhappy Argentinian and Friday's Gazzetta dello Sport claims Juve will allow Rafa Benitez a free run to sign Mascherano if they are granted first option to buy Sissoko in the summer.

The injury-prone Malian is a key man for Benitez and an extremely popular figure at Anfield so any attempts to broker a deal by Juventus are likely to be rebuffed by the Premiership club.

Meanwhile, Nastic coach Paco Flores has confirmed he is trying to raid Anfield next month after being linked with loan deals for Salif Diao and Gabriel Paletta.

"It's possible that Nastic will be able to obtain some benefit from my friendship with Rafa Benitez," explained Flores at a press conference.

"There are players of Liverpool who could come.

"But it is still too soon.

"In 48 or 72 hours, something will have advanced but, right now, I cannot guarantee anything.":faq1:

Eurosport.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I am sure crouch is very talented something maybe wood but not player,did you watch World Cup?

I know something about english football and some cursed fans because Heysel

you cant defend them in Juventus forum!!!

and I dont reply your insult at this time.
shut up im not defending the people that caused heysel dont even have the cheek to accuse me of doing that. Plus heysel was 20 years ago we cant keep judging people on account of what happened in the past otherwise no1 would like Germany, or everyone in england would hate your country as turkish fans did murder leeds fans very recently. And i can defend english football on this forum because you have absolutely no right to insult it the way you are especially considering the standard of english football is so high your just too stubborn to admit it.

How is crouch not talented? i did watch the world cup, in that case did you see trezeguet? did you see lampard? did you see totti? did you see ronaldinho? just because they didnt play well then it doesnt make them poor players. Crouch has a crazy goal per game ratio for his country and although hes not the most attractive player to watch he gets the job done,

And i'm not insulting you although i couldnt care less if you are insulted by my comments but your general ignorance all over the forum in a variety of threads insults me.

May 25, 2006
Liverpool have joined the scramble to sign West Ham's out-of-favour Argentinian midfielder Javier Mascherano.

The 22-year-old had been expected to sign for Italian giants Juventus next month, but Reds manager Rafa Benitez could now hijack the move with a rival bid.

While Mascherano has not been a success at Upton Park, making just seven appearances in four months, Benitez is a known admirer of the former River Plate man's talents.

And with Liverpool midfielders Momo Sissoko and Bolo Zenden injured, the Liverpool boss will be anxious to increase his options ahead of February's Champions League encounter with holders Barcelona.

Juventus, currently flying high in Serie B, have already held talks with MSI, the company which owns Mascherano, with a view to a rumoured £5million move.

However, the lure of Champions League football may prove too much for the 20-times capped World Cup star.

New UEFA rules mean that Mascherano would be available for the Barcelona tie, despite the fact he appeared in the Irons UEFA Cup two-legged defeat to Palermo in September.:frown:

This is Southend

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Liverpool have joined the scramble to sign West Ham's out-of-favour Argentinian midfielder Javier Mascherano.

The 22-year-old had been expected to sign for Italian giants Juventus next month, but Reds manager Rafa Benitez could now hijack the move with a rival bid.

While Mascherano has not been a success at Upton Park, making just seven appearances in four months, Benitez is a known admirer of the former River Plate man's talents.

And with Liverpool midfielders Momo Sissoko and Bolo Zenden injured, the Liverpool boss will be anxious to increase his options ahead of February's Champions League encounter with holders Barcelona.

Juventus, currently flying high in Serie B, have already held talks with MSI, the company which owns Mascherano, with a view to a rumoured £5million move.

However, the lure of Champions League football may prove too much for the 20-times capped World Cup star.

New UEFA rules mean that Mascherano would be available for the Barcelona tie, despite the fact he appeared in the Irons UEFA Cup two-legged defeat to Palermo in September.:frown:

This is Southend
he cant move club this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)