Mascherano rumor again (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
sissoko's a decent player, but hes a bit clumsy and mascherano is overall a lot better, i hope mascherano dosent want to stay in england, otherwise hes liverpools for sure

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
Why in the world would Mascherano want to stay in England? I hope the Sissoko rumors are just rumors. I doubt we have a chance if it comes to a bidding war...so let's just wait and see. Remember, our board said that we wouldn't have any January transfers anyway.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Piccioli in London

Juventus have sent an Italian agent, Marco Piccioli, to London to negotiate the possible signing of the West Ham midfielder Javier Mascherano. Piccioli will try to agree with Kia Joorabchian, the businessman who controls Mascherano's playing rights, a deal that would see the Argentina international move to the Italian club at the end of the season.

Juventus hope to be back in Serie A by then, having been demoted last summer after a match-fixing scandal, and their coach, Didier Deschamps, has described Mascherano as the "perfect identikit of the player that Juventus need".

They are reportedly ready to offer £6m for Mascherano, who has failed to adapt to English football after moving in August from the Brazilian club Corinthians. He has played only seven games for West Ham and has appeared only once for the club - as a substitute - since October 22.

West Ham have not been informed of the negotiations between Piccioli and Joorabchian but a boardroom source confirmed yesterday that Mascherano would remain at Upton Park for the remainder of this campaign. Following discussions with Fifa West Ham know that the 22-year-old cannot turn out for any other team before July 2007 because regulations prevent him from playing for more than two clubs in the preceding 12 months.

Guardian

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Why in the world would Mascherano want to stay in England? I hope the Sissoko rumors are just rumors. I doubt we have a chance if it comes to a bidding war...so let's just wait and see. Remember, our board said that we wouldn't have any January transfers anyway.

Sissoko will only come to us IF Liverpool are successful in landing Mascherano. Seeing as Liverpool only paid valencia £3m, The reds would accept i'd say either the same or no more than £5m. I like both of them.:D

JuvePower

Jan 2, 2006
De Argentijnse middenvelder Javier Mascherano zou volgens berichten binnen nu en enkele uren een contract gaan ondertekenen bij Juventus. De ploeg uit de Serie B zou zo’n 8 miljoen euro overmaken om de speler van het Engelse West Ham United in te lijven. (Marca)

Last minute news from Spain, between now and a couple of hours Mascherano is about to sign a contract at Juventus. The club will pay 8million €.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
De Argentijnse middenvelder Javier Mascherano zou volgens berichten binnen nu en enkele uren een contract gaan ondertekenen bij Juventus. De ploeg uit de Serie B zou zo’n 8 miljoen euro overmaken om de speler van het Engelse West Ham United in te lijven. (Marca)

Last minute news from Spain, between now and a couple of hours Mascherano is about to sign a contract at Juventus. The club will pay 8million €.

Ok what source? Did you overhear a couple of men talking about this in a spanish pub or something? Think of this as a science Exam, Explain your finding.:D

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Because he'd be playing champs league football, because he'd be in the top flight, because he's stated his desire on more than one occasion to prove himself in england, because he would'nt have to uproot to a new country again

need anymore possible reasons? just let me know

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
if he really becomes our player in january, can he play for us?? coz he had changed 2 clubs in this year.

We were in talks with Fifa over the ownership of Mascherano, but if we do strike a deal mascherano will come in the summer not January. Its a big risk to pay that amount and have yet to secure a serieA return.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

Simply because he loves the British weather, the kebab take-aways, The Violence in London, and driving past the well spent Millenium done. :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)