Mascherano rumor again (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Stampa inglese: Mascherano alla Juve già a gennaio

15:01 del 28 dicembre

Dall'Inghilterra arrivano ulteriori conferme sul forte interesse della Juve per Javier Mascherano. Secondo l'edizione odierna del tabloid britannico The Sun, a gennaio il centrocampista argentino potrebbe passare dal West Ham alla Juventus per circa 9 milioni di euro.

from calciomercato.com :cool:
English newspaper: Mascherano to Juve already in January

From England confirmations are arriving of the strong interest of Juve for Javier Mascherano. According to The Sun, in January the midfielder could go from West Ham to Juventus for roughly 9 million euros

OP
Old Lady

Old Lady

Mar 6, 2006
  • Thread Starter #166
    The figure I heard was 7. ;)

Either way, he appears to be ours in the next few weeks.
    I really hope so, although we don't need an dmc now, we'll need one for serie a, and 9 mil for a player of his quality is something we can't miss.

And i think an easy half season in serie b will make him settle better

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
    shit,,,,

West Ham's Mascherano angles for Liverpool move
    tribalfooball.com - December 28, 2006

West Ham midfielder Javier Mascherano wants a move to Liverpool.

The Sun says Mascherano hopes to bend FIFA rules to join Liverpool next month.

Juventus also want the midfielder, who has been frozen out at Upton Park since October.

But Mascherano, 22, has already played for Hammers and Brazilian outfit Corinthians this season - and rules say he cannot join a third club.

Mascherano's advisors believe any potential buyer can claim the rule is a restraint of trade, citing the fact that West Ham have been taken over since he signed in August.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    shit,,,,

West Ham's Mascherano angles for Liverpool move
    tribalfooball.com - December 28, 2006

West Ham midfielder Javier Mascherano wants a move to Liverpool.

The Sun says Mascherano hopes to bend FIFA rules to join Liverpool next month.

Juventus also want the midfielder, who has been frozen out at Upton Park since October.

But Mascherano, 22, has already played for Hammers and Brazilian outfit Corinthians this season - and rules say he cannot join a third club.

Mascherano's advisors believe any potential buyer can claim the rule is a restraint of trade, citing the fact that West Ham have been taken over since he signed in August.

This a laughable rumor from tribalfootball.com. I can't believe it.
    PLease guys no more tribalfootball news, they are just trying to keep their website attractive. :D

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    This a laughable rumor from tribalfootball.com. I can't believe it.
    PLease guys no more tribalfootball news, they are just trying to keep their website attractive. :D
    TBH their site is attractive:D
    I enjoy reading their news every day(oh, well I enjoy to read them but I don't belive them:D )

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
    channel4 are reporting it as well:

Juve set for Sissoko swoop Friday 29 December, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reports in England have suggested that Juventus’ top midfield transfer target is now Liverpool’s Momo Sissoko.

West Ham flop Javier Mascherano had previously occupied the top spot on Juve’s wish list, but it is now being mooted that he will instead join the Reds – freeing Sissoko for Juve.

Bianconeri Coach Didier Deschamps has compared the midfielder to former Arsenal and Juventus player Patrick Vieira.

The 21-year-old Mali youngster is seemingly flattered by Juve’s interest, especially considering that he is now no more than cover for Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso.

He was signed from Valencia for £3m 18 months ago, but hasn’t had the chance to show his best form because of injuries, including the shoulder problem which is currently sidelining him.

Juventus’ offer will probably be around £6m, a price which is likely to be considered acceptable by the Merseysiders.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
    Sisoko?For fook's sake,he is worthless,what is this obsession with all these talentless defensive midfielders who can't make a through pass to save their lives...Is Sisoko better than Gianicheda or Zanetti?If they want to spend 8 million euros at least they should go after someone a bit more creative..,i hope this rumor is bullsh*t......

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
    i don't think that signing sisoko will strenghten the team. it won't help to persuade bufon, trezeget and camoranesi to stay at juve as well...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)