Mascherano rumor again (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
other teams also do not have moggi.. it was not because of moggi that we were able to buy players. juventus is a big club and everybody would love to play there..

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
No! :wallbang:

We need Marchionni, we can send De Ceglie and Marchisio on loan.
I want to keep Marchionni. I have followed his career closely (Parma is my second fav. Italian team) and he can flat out play. When full of confidence, Marchionni is one of few Italian players who are worth every cent you spend on your ticket.

Having said that I think we are forcing ourselves into a position where we have no choice but to sell him. He is way too good for Serie B, and it would gross injustice if he has sit most of his time on the bench. Mutu II coming up, I feel.:wallbang:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I want to keep Marchionni. I have followed his career closely (Parma is my second fav. Italian team) and he can flat out play. When full of confidence, Marchionni is one of few Italian players who are worth every cent you spend on your ticket.

Having said that I think we are forcing ourselves into a position where we have no choice but to sell him. He is way too good for Serie B, and it would gross injustice if he has sit most of his time on the bench. Mutu II coming up, I feel.:wallbang:
Yeah it doesn´t seem that DD gives a player two chances, if they blow up, they are destined for bench.

I remember DD said in the beggining of the season that Marchionni will be used often and that he is valuable for the team cause he can play on both wings, but then some poor performances and now a injury worsened his situation.

Still, I hope and I believe DD will find him useful when he recovers cause newspapers tend to sell crap if a player is not in the best situation.

Marchionni was used more than Bojinov and I want him to stay in Juve for a longer time, cause we surely need his services.

The same thing for Bojinov, though I am a bit colder towards him.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I don't think we are getting Mascherano, not in january anyway.
-->figo to arabia-->camo to inter-->mascherano to juve

can happen in winterbreak.

after all, inter want a replacement for figo amd mascherano wants to quit west ham.

this year is differant than any other one. we are rebuilding our club and i think we can expect transfer in the winterbreak.

May 25, 2006
Juventus have entered talks to end Javier Mascherano's West Ham nightmare in an 8 million euro - £5.3million - deal.

According to Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, the Italian giants have sent representatives Marco Piccioli and Massimo Camerlenghi to London to tie-up the Argentinian's transfer.

The duo reportedly arrived in London yesterday to discuss Mascherano's move with the man who owns his contract, Media Sports Investment boss Kia Joorabchian.:star:

Mascherano, 22, has been a long-time target of Juventus, who are currently top of Serie B after being relegated for their role in the Italian match-fixing scandal.

Coach Didier Deschamps said: "Perhaps in January we will move for a player on loan to give them the chance to play more often.:wink:

"If there is then the possibility of bringing in the player permanently next June, then we will try to do that too.":party:

This is Southend

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
tribalfooball.com - December 28, 2006

Juventus' bid for West Ham United midfielder Javier Mascherano is being threatened by Liverpool.

Juve are in talks with MSI, the owners of Mascherano's registration, over a �6 million deal for the Argentina international ahead of the January market.

But Gazzetta dello Sport says Liverpool have made a late move to trump Juve for Mascherano in recent days.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez is keen to strengthen his midfield and along with Mascherano, has also been linked with Lazio's Gaby Mudingayi.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
Stampa inglese: Mascherano alla Juve già a gennaio

15:01 del 28 dicembre

Dall'Inghilterra arrivano ulteriori conferme sul forte interesse della Juve per Javier Mascherano. Secondo l'edizione odierna del tabloid britannico The Sun, a gennaio il centrocampista argentino potrebbe passare dal West Ham alla Juventus per circa 9 milioni di euro.

from calciomercato.com :cool:

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Stampa inglese: Mascherano alla Juve già a gennaio

15:01 del 28 dicembre

Dall'Inghilterra arrivano ulteriori conferme sul forte interesse della Juve per Javier Mascherano. Secondo l'edizione odierna del tabloid britannico The Sun, a gennaio il centrocampista argentino potrebbe passare dal West Ham alla Juventus per circa 9 milioni di euro.

from calciomercato.com :cool:
Mascherano confirmed to be our player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)