Marty Progress (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Yes, that's one priority. Will need to get Martin back online to make a backup for the forums and site first though. :p

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Oh for fuck's sake Fabiana, would it kill you to read?
No it wouldnt, but in this thread a lot of people are saying that theyd rather keep this forum style, so maybe in the last hours or after reading this he changed his mind

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
No it wouldnt, but in this thread a lot of people are saying that theyd rather keep this forum style, so maybe in the last hours or after reading this he changed his mind
I'd be among them - but maybe that's just conservativism talking. I think you can customise these things substantially now though.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Marty ] ++
Yes, that's one priority. Will need to get Martin back online to make a backup for the forums and site first though. :p
Okay

What are the features the new forum will have?

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
Martin II, can you quit your yaping? Boo hoo hoo I paid for a forum and they only sucked my ass for a month, now they are bored and I'll have to start threatening them. Btw, not a good idea.

Everyones been good to you, be happy.

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
And you god damn idiots. Go look at xtratime. It's the new vB and instead of being so lazy as to ask someone else what is new, go read the damn vb website. Jesus some people.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fecal Matter ] ++
And you god damn idiots. Go look at xtratime. It's the new vB and instead of being so lazy as to ask someone else what is new, go read the damn vb website. Jesus some people.

Yeah but to see the full features wouldnt I have to register? I cant be bothered to register

If Marty thinks its a waste of time to enumerate the most important (new) features then he wont do it. His problem

Theres no point in argueing wether Im too lazy to go register at vBulletin.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++
wow, early start for you today Erik :D
On my defense: I only went to bed at 3.30 :redface:

++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
yeah, I hate when that happends... and its worst when its a wrong number call :groan:
lol I actually never get those :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

I'd just scout around VBulliten's site for now. I doubt Marty has the tweaks planned in detail yet.
Oh okay. I went to that link someone posted in one of the previous paged and saw it, but I guess Id have to register to have access to most of the features
Ill just wait, theres nothing wrong in being curious though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)