Martin--Gol TV Online HELP!! (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Is the service or feed bad?
No, but when you compare it to digital cable or Direct TV, that's the only major difference between them, the fact that they have GOL TV.

The house I bought is going to have Direct TV, because they carry NFL Sunday Ticket.

Direct TV also has a slightly better picture qulaity than Dish Network, as well.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well isn't it worth it to get Gol TV? I suspect yes.

If I have to choose between Gol TV and NFL Sunday Ticket, I'm choosing NFL Sunday Ticket.

And do you know anything about ESPN Deportes?
All I know is that its only available in certain areas. I think you need to go on ESPN deportes.com to check for availability.

here's the listing for this week. Try not to jump off a bridge:

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/sports/tvlistings/deportes/deportesScheduleWeek?sport=SO

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Guys, how much is cable at your place? And what do you get for it?
Well, our cable bill is 105.00 per month.

We get Digital cable with about 200 channels , HDTV channels, the HBO Package, 3 receivers with remotes, and an insurance plan that covers any repairs or replacements that need to take place.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Guys, how much is cable at your place? And what do you get for it?
We spend about $95 a month for Adelphia Digital Cable. Its about the same as Sergio's, except no HBO and HD features. :groan:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

If I have to choose between Gol TV and NFL Sunday Ticket, I'm choosing NFL Sunday Ticket.

All I know is that its only available in certain areas. I think you need to go on ESPN deportes.com to check for availability.

here's the listing for this week. Try not to jump off a bridge:

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/sports/tvlistings/deportes/deportesScheduleWeek?sport=SO
I'm gonna kill myself if I don't get this friggin channel. :stress: Look at all those Champions League and Serie A Matches. :down:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

We spend about $95 a month for Adelphia Digital Cable. Its about the same as Sergio's, except no HBO and HD features. :groan:
Oh yeah, those glorious HDTV channels.

Nothing like watching 2 praying manits' mate in high definition

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Nope, even Norwegian league is on Canal+, only get a few games here and there. Not that I watch that anyway. Otherwise no coverage at all of any league anywhere. Not even highlights from matches, goal scored etc unless it's a) something really extraordinary (DP's heel vs Torino) or b) involving a Norwegian player {Carew, Flo}. Do get weekly highlights from ManU, Arsenal and Liverpool matches, that's it. :)

Oh and last Saturday Italy - Norway was sold to a cable station so I had to watch it in a bar. :)

River

Jun 15, 2004
Sky Digital here costs around £34 a month for hundreds of channels. And all major football leagues can be found on there somewhere :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Sky Digital here costs around £34 a month for hundreds of channels. And all major football leagues can be found on there somewhere :)
Yep still hate this place. :groan:

Damn, I can't wait till I study abroad in a few semesters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)