Martin Cáceres (1 Viewer)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
With his history of injuries and going to meelan... I guess he is aiming for early retirement. He won't even have to move from Turin. Why move if you're gonna be injured all the time?

I loved this guy until his DUI, still not over that. Was in that sense also happy to see Vidal go.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I don't want him to leave us... He is such a warrior always giving 110% but If he stays and we continue to play 3-5-2 than it will be him or Rugani leaving us. I see him as a good back up RB in back 4.

Apr 19, 2007
If partying is a persistant problem ten thats an issue but if he went out and made a bad decision one time its not a big deal. Also being hammered and being over the limit are not the same. Does anyone know his situation? Just not a reason to turn on a player. No one was saying that Vidal should be immediately sold and he had his wife in the car and was extremely upset. Thats hypocritical and if it ia your opinion than dont get mad at Morata for selling him

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
If partying is a persistant problem ten thats an issue but if he went out and made a bad decision one time its not a big deal. Also being hammered and being over the limit are not the same. Does anyone know his situation? Just not a reason to turn on a player. No one was saying that Vidal should be immediately sold and he had his wife in the car and was extremely upset. Thats hypocritical and if it ia your opinion than dont get mad at Morata for selling him
Yeah, he was just slightly over the limit. Two glasses or something, his agent said.

Dumb by him, but it's more dumb the fact that he can't drive or focus, since he's had other accidents when he didn't drink at all.

But for example, his situation isn't even comparable to the one Vidal had this summer. That was pure idiocy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)