Martin Cáceres (7 Viewers)

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Very good player, Allegri will have a dilemma when Barzagli is back. Caceres has been doing great for us recently imo so I don't think he should be dropped. Do we drop Bonucci? Chiellini? Or maybe field all of them in a back 4

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i was surprised to see him play. i thought he was still injured.

i hope we didnt risk making him worse by playing him before he is fully ready

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Very good player, Allegri will have a dilemma when Barzagli is back. Caceres has been doing great for us recently imo so I don't think he should be dropped. Do we drop Bonucci? Chiellini? Or maybe field all of them in a back 4
If barzagli is fit, drop bonucci. Caceres should be starting over licht right now. Licht isn't in form

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
nether Bonucci, or Caceres are good enough for the center of our defense, Bonucci has proved that time and time again and Caceres has proved that tonight...

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
it is the same mobius every time he comes back from injury and suffers from inconsistency.. give him abundant time, and lets see.. i thought he was fouled btw.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
This is far from the first time, he's been at fault on far too many goals over the years.
Everyone sees what they wanna see.

He's been rock solid for the bigger part of the season. There's not a single defender on this planet that doesn't concede goals from time to time. He's just an underdog.

Since Bonucci was mentioned here I have to say that Caceres in way more reliable than him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not bad today but certainly not helpful IMO. Gotta be one of the more frustrating defenders to watch (when in possession and trying to move forward), he ALWAYS passes back to Bonucci and has absolutely no ideas about anything happening in front of him.

Games like today is where we need Licht tearing down the flank pulling defenders. Caceres doesn't do that. Sorry @Fr3sh

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol: and people here want him ahead of licht.

licht is a world class right back. caceres is just a useful utility player
Yeah. Licht has his limits but he would have been busting balls today, either our own players like Pepe or the other team.

Seeing him out we easily see NOTHING happens from the right aside from that one -time a season cross from Pepe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)