Martin Cáceres (3 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
While it was an error on the goal by Caceres, did it actually make any difference?

I got the impression that Ronaldo's run was well timed enough that he would have been onside even if Caceres had been up in line with the other defenders.

Might have been a better chance of Ronaldo being wrongly given offside, but other than that...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
While it was an error on the goal by Caceres, did it actually make any difference?

I got the impression that Ronaldo's run was well timed enough that he would have been onside even if Caceres had been up in line with the other defenders.

Might have been a better chance of Ronaldo being wrongly given offside, but other than that...

Edit: I paused it on the pass and Barzagli is dead in line with Ronaldo whilst Caceres plays him well onside. It's debatable whether Ronaldo would have been flagged without Caceres there, possibly because of momentum.

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
MoM for us, is an absolute beast at covering his flank both defensively and in support of the attack, if we stick with the 4-3-3 he should play on the left and Lichtsteiner on the right, maybe then we can finally have capable wing play

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We're blessed to have such a good player waiting in the wings to fill in whenever we need him

Would gladly try him at left back. Of course he might need a while to adapt but if we got him playing like that on the left....

full back problem finally solved after what? 6 years?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)