Martin Cáceres (12 Viewers)

Nov 17, 2012
how was his condition right now? can he play in bayern game?

Tuttosport - Caceres road to recovery. Last test for the final ok

Martin Caceres sees approaching the time of return to the field in a real game. As reported this morning Tuttosport, the Uruguayan defender, who yesterday celebrated his 26th birthday, he disposed of the wounds of the violent car crash in mid-March and is almost ready to give back its own contribution to the cause Juventus. Last week he played a friendly with a protective helmet "to Chivu" and these days - the newspaper Turin - was subjected to further tests run are indispensable for the final okay. The physical condition is growing and the return is drawing near, between Bayern and Lazio (most likely) Martin should be back to the bench.
http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=135373

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
My worry is that he has litle match fitness now. Even if he recovers on time... i dont think he is mentally and physically ready to be thrown in our most difficult game to date.

He can flop. IMO:

Apr 8, 2013
I'd play him in the right flank, also if he's not 100% fit. He's a fighter, he gives 100%, and in big matches always does something great (double with Meelan, goals with Inter, Nipples). I'm sure it wouldn't be easy for the scarred fucker to get past him. However, knowing Conte he will 100% line up Padoin.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
We are behind and need to attack.

Isla is the best option - he's a risk in defence granted, but we need to score, and he provides that sort of penetration on the wing.

If Pirlo gets locked up of course, then Isla will be camping in the box defending.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)