Martin Cáceres (13 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You are to Caceres what Lowlife is to Bonucci and Vidal.

:D
Not really, j0ker. I state what I see. At least I hope you don't consider me an idiot as I do Lowlife.

For example, look how everyone is blaming De Ceglie for Mauri's goal tonight, while no one bothered mentioning that it was Caceres who let the ball even arrive to him in the first place because he didn't realize he was behind him.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Not really, j0ker. I state what I see. At least I hope you don't consider me an idiot as I do Lowlife.

For example, look how everyone is blaming De Ceglie for Mauri's goal tonight, while no one bothered mentioning that it was Caceres who let the ball even arrive to him in the first place because he didn't realize he was behind him.
No, I don't consider you an idiot, far from that.

It's just that every time I see your name in this thread I know what to expect, I'm under impression that no matter how good he plays, you only seem to notice the mistakes he makes, totally ignoring the bright side. I could be wrong though.

And yeah, I partially blame him too for the goal tonight and I think I saw a few other doing the same in the live thread.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

There was a flick on at the near post by Vucinic or Matri, otherwise Caceres was in place to head it out. The fault lies with De Ceglie for the goal to let Mauri ahead of him.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No, I don't consider you an idiot, far from that.

It's just that every time I see your name in this thread I know what to expect, I'm under impression that no matter how good he plays, you only seem to notice the mistakes he makes, totally ignoring the bright side. I could be wrong though.

And yeah, I partially blame him too for the goal tonight and I think I saw a few other doing the same in the live thread.
I visit the LIVE thread during HT only. I can imagine all the bullshit posted there during a game.

Apart from the goal conceded, he didn't do too bad defensively. :D

- - - Updated - - -

There was a flick on at the near post by Vucinic or Matri, otherwise Caceres was in place to head it out. The fault lies with De Ceglie for the goal to let Mauri ahead of him.
So that explains why he ducked down and let De Ceglie fight with Mauri for the ball in front of the goal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)