Martin Cáceres (25 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Would you guys do a straight swap with Poulsen for Cáceres?
Yes, because we don't need Poulsen and the likes of him. We need better passers and folks that can play the ball in midfield, not destroyers. We have Sissoko and Melo and that's enough.

Caceres has potential.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I'd definitely swap Poulsen for Caceres. We get a young player with potential (he's got some tremendous athleticism), in a position of need (IMO if we do sign Caceres, we still need another RB option for depth - Grygera has to go). Plus we jettison that massive salary of Poulsen's.

Poulsen's a solid player, but he doesn't have the quality to start for a top class team and he makes too much money to be one of our subs. He's very replaceable.

Frankly, I'm still of the opinion that we never should have purchased him in the first place. I'm not trying to insult the player here, but he certainly doesn't have the same characteristics as the guy that everyone wanted... characteristics that our current squad is still lacking. Fuck, was our board ever short cited during that mercato.

Anyway, I don't think that Barcelona would be interested in a Poulsen/Caceres swap...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yes, because we don't need Poulsen and the likes of him. We need better passers and folks that can play the ball in midfield, not destroyers. We have Sissoko and Melo and that's enough.

Caceres has potential.
i think Poulsens is the best short passer of all our defensive mids. Plus he likes to move the ball, if someone would give him the right role I think he would be superb and at the same time would not stagnate our game with the ball.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Its clear almost everything is gonna be changed next season. And if there's anyone who should get the axe now after firing 4 coaches now its Secco the flop's Guru.

He'll be the start.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Its clear almost everything is gonna be changed next season. And if there's anyone who should get the axe now after firing 4 coaches now its Secco the flop's Guru.

He'll be the start.
You never know, honestly nothing surprise me anymore in this club. But that caceres move if true then it seems like the :gsol: classical:gsol: secco buys. I just hope am wrong on this....

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
don't think they will want poulsen. They have Keita, Toure and Biscuits for that dm position.

if they are smart they'd ask for Giovinco lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)