Martin Cáceres (21 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Dont ask stupid questions.

Well i know he's a crap coach but he's coaching our team non the less,so yeah i wish him the best & hopefully he gets his tactics right.You know we've tried so many formations & they haven't brought much success for a prolonged period.Lets wait & see how the team handles this formation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Dont ask stupid questions.

Well i know he's a crap coach but he's coaching our team non the less,so yeah i wish him the best & hopefully he gets his tactics right.You know we've tried so many formations & they haven't brought much success for a prolonged period.Lets wait & see how the team handles this formation.
Just like everyone did with our last two coaches? :shifty:

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
I find it hard to believe that any coach would actually try the 3-4-3 with PDC and Cackeres as well but Giorgio's comments seem to indicate that Zacc is considering it.
I mentioned before Zach coming that we should play a back 3 and a few people shot that theory down. It’s not as crazy as it seems with this team.

We have 2 quality CDM Sissoko and Melo that will sit in front of the defense and we have Chellini, Carceres and either Canna/Legra who are suited to playing CB not out wide.

DeCeglie, Grygera, Sali and Grosso are all liabilities when playing for JUVENTUS let alone smaller clubs.

If we did play 3 at the back it would allow us to play Marchisio who deserves to start as well.

Team with current squad should look like this:

---------------Buffon----------------

Caceres ---Cannavaro ---Chellini

-------Sissoko--------Melo-------------

Candreva----Marchisio----Giovinco

-----------Diego (Roaming role)

--------------Amauri----------------

I know people will laugh but can our results get worse? I don’t think so!

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Team with current squad should look like this:

---------------Buffon----------------

Caceres ---Cannavaro ---Chellini

-------Sissoko--------Melo-------------

Candreva----Marchisio----Giovinco

-----------Diego (Roaming role)

--------------Amauri----------------

I know people will laugh but can our results get worse? I don’t think so!
With that formation we would be raped with 4-5 goals each week. Seriously how on earth would you play Giovinco + Candreva as a wing backs :sergio:

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
He must have some serious identity crisis now. At Barca/Uruguay, he was playing CB and LB. Now on loan at Juve, he's not playing at those positions but at RB/RWB/RM.

IF Zac was to persist with the 3-man defense, he should play at RCB and not at the RWB-RM position. He's not confident in starting offensive moves preferring to look for Diego and Melo to kick-start anything

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
True he doesn't have the ball skills. Managed to keep the mistakes to a minimum today. Had that one nice move with Diego but his final pass was a bit long for DP.

Still his grit and determination is welcome in this team full of sloppy potatoes right now.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
his positioning and reading of the game are horrendous...he has to mature, his physical attributes and athleticism can only take him so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)