Martin Cáceres (32 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He's as closest to super saiyan as you can get. @Fr3sh
He's the MAN!!!! My favorite player in this squad bar none! The set of balls he has, you wouldn't think he just got out of a seriouz injury the way he sacrifices his body. True Aztec warrior, knows no fear!! Except fans raiding the pitch I remember him running away :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Would love to meet him and totally worthy of his hero's shirt number!

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
He's the MAN!!!! My favorite player in this squad bar none! The set of balls he has, you wouldn't think he just got out of a seriouz injury the way he sacrifices his body. True Aztec warrior, knows no fear!! Except fans raiding the pitch I remember him running away :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Would love to meet him and totally worthy of his hero's shirt number!
:agree:

I'd swallow his load.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I hope his shoulder is ok. On that challenge you can see him yelling right before impact like the true warrior that he is. What can you say about a player that scores such important goals and puts his body on the line for the team?
That he has real Juventus Grinta. He is no pussy thats for sure.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Like I said at the start of the season, he's too good to be a bit part bench player imo, should find a way in to our starting XI often enough, you know what you're gonna get from him. And it's often great.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Like I said at the start of the season, he's too good to be a bit part bench player imo, should find a way in to our starting XI often enough, you know what you're gonna get from him. And it's often great.
I'm a big fan of his, but he's a bit blunder prone, you have to admit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)