Martin Cáceres (44 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
costed us our 2 goals.

Apart from that, he was pretty decent.. but sadly he fuked up the 2 times.

- - - Updated - - -

overall he played so well, but his errors...unforgivable.
This. is sad because he was having a very decent game. But its unbeliavable he commited the 2 erros.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I love him to death, but I really don't know if I want him in the team. One day he plays great and I want him to start every match, the next he is a complete fucking idiot and costs us a crucial victory.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
bullshit, the 1st goal was his error, the second one was sloppy recovering from our midfield.
He just forgot to add this "he left ronnie, who gave ball to unmarked Bale, who entered into our box zone, while Asamoah, Bonucci and Pogba were running around him and were smoking cigarettes and Buffon didn't catch the ball"
now it's make sense, so yes Caceres is the person to blame for the 2nd goal too.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4360218 said:
LOL it was skill frm Bale with his heel
You're talking about different situation. Caceres firstly took the ball from Bale, but instead of kicking it away, he lost it inside the box.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You're talking about different situation. Caceres firstly took the ball from Bale, but instead of kicking it away, he lost it inside the box.
He's talking about the same situation :D

Bale did show skill there and heeled the ball. But, nevertheless, Caceres just had to protect the ball better. He had it and he mustn't have allowed Bale to even see the ball, even less to touch it.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Shyte happens - it's forgivable since he was in beast mode for the rest of the match.

The only disappointing thing is how the team reacted after conceding the goal.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4360233 said:
NO, it's the same situation - Bale used his backheel and Caceres wasn't ready for it, i can't blame him for it, watch the replay
Caceres had the possession and it should have been an easy clearance.

- - - Updated - - -

He's talking about the same situation :D

Bale did show skill there and heeled the ball. But, nevertheless, Caceres just had to protect the ball better. He had it and he mustn't have allowed Bale to even see the ball, even less to touch it.
He could have just kicked it away to a corner kick.

Razzu

Nov 2, 2013
he really did have a solid game and shut down cr7 multiple times, if it wasn't for that fuck up he could of been MoM, his crosses are great, if only licht could cross like him

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Caceres had the possession and it should have been an easy clearance.

- - - Updated - - -

He could have just kicked it away to a corner kick.
No, the ball was going out from Real Madrid player and Caceres has used his torso to protect the ball from Gareth, but Bale is Bale and he outsmarted Caceres in that episode

- - - Updated - - -

ronaldo just ran away from him, Caceres never noticed.
So? Only idiot could blame Martin for the 2nd goal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)