Martin Cáceres (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
if he can play those 4 roles in a high maner i and i'm sure that you to woulnd't mine giving 15 mils for him...but let us see him on a bianconero shirt first(other than marks av:p) .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@xsempre:I would love Zebina to play really well this year, and remind us why we brought him here so long ago.

What I would love Caceres to do is play extraordinarily well at CB so we have a "real" partnership to look forward to and we aren't depending on a 36 yr old to get us through an entire campaign.

DelSing

Apr 22, 2003
although i haven't watch his guy play , but flop in a team doesn't mean anything, david flop before, pirlo flop in inter, canna flop in inter , etoo flop in real, so many player flop in another team but was great when he moves on

for transfer this season, i think ferrara have comment on if he is needed on the team, so if we were able to confirm the interest , i think ferrara define him as a juve material , IMO

we just need another defender to complete our transfer

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
although i haven't watch his guy play , but flop in a team doesn't mean anything, david flop before, pirlo flop in inter, canna flop in inter , etoo flop in real, so many player flop in another team but was great when he moves on

for transfer this season, i think ferrara have comment on if he is needed on the team, so if we were able to confirm the interest , i think ferrara define him as a juve material , IMO

true...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
@xsempre:I would love Zebina to play really well this year, and remind us why we brought him here so long ago.

What I would love Caceres to do is play extraordinarily well at CB so we have a "real" partnership to look forward to and we aren't depending on a 36 yr old to get us through an entire campaign.

I agree, it would be the best scenario, but for some reason a small part of me wants him to take either LB or RB and do extraordinarily well there, as they remain our main defensive problem-areas. This would mean having Canna as CB, but I'm not as worried about him holding his own for another year as most people are. In an ideal world the development of DC and Ariaudo would go really really fast ( obviously because of Ciro ;) ) and we could have a backline like this:

Buffon
Caceres - Ariaudo - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Oh well, in the end I just hope he performs well enough to take a spot in our defence, whether its LB, RB or CB, he would be an improvement in all 3 of those positions. I'm glad we've went after him and I'm sure Ciro will find a way to field a strong as possible backline.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006

Agreed.

+rep

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
No Barcelona didnt loan out Cacares & its kinda hard trying to compete for a spot with Marquez,Pique & Puyol in the picture.
Definitely, at Barca it's particularly hard to take a spot from Catalans, which both Puyol and Pique are. You can't really say he flopped because they played over him.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Caceres is very good on flanks i saw him with his country and was great... i think he will do great here!!!
just finish this transfer and we will see if we need another one on the winter!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)