Martin Cáceres (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Barcelona always overrate their youngsters, even if some of them turn out to be stars, still that doesn't mean EVERY player should be lifted to the sky.

We dont need him, we need a proper LB.

ZenI

Jul 11, 2009
He doesn't suck, but tbh he's not good either. Especially not for you guys. We bought Caceres cause' he's supposed to fit in with our defensive style/tactics - we pressure very high and leave our 2 CBs exposed and maybe help out a little with our DM and LB (Abidal). Hell, even Alves plays more of a winger than RB. It's high risk but it paid of this season.
Anyway, back to Caceres. He is atm not wirth the €15 mills and he's not even near good enough to play in Juventus. He just might turn out to be a great player in 1-2 years, but not yet.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
He doesn't suck, but tbh he's not good either. Especially not for you guys. We bought Caceres cause' he's supposed to fit in with our defensive style/tactics - we pressure very high and leave our 2 CBs exposed and maybe help out a little with our DM and LB (Abidal). Hell, even Alves plays more of a winger than RB. It's high risk but it paid of this season.
Anyway, back to Caceres. He is atm not wirth the €15 mills and he's not even near good enough to play in Juventus. He just might turn out to be a great player in 1-2 years, but not yet.
Well said, Barca fan.

Welcome to the forums :beer:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not with Barca he didn't.

He's obviously talented. Have seen him play for his NT, and he's the type of defender thats very neat and comfortable on the ball while being a good reader of the game. He's a decent prospect, but he needs to work on his confidence.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Thx!

I'm following you cause' I think you guys are building a great team and I'm sure you will challange for and probably win Serie A next season and also be a threat in CL.
:flag1:
haha thank u! welcome to the forum...we are all very pleased to have u check us out

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Thx!

I'm following you cause' I think you guys are building a great team and I'm sure you will challange for and probably win Serie A next season and also be a threat in CL.
:flag1:
So you're a glory hunter worried that Barca might not be as good as last season and looking for a new bandwagon to jump on?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is that the way treat a guest :p

But yeah, I prefer Santacroce, even if both have similar bit off season. Caceres main issue is confidence, he really played with zilch confidence, and crumbled under the pressure. Wasnt really yet to step up, but has some good qualities to be a quite good defender in the near future.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I sense you are trying to do an Andy, initiating a newbie with some kinda rites of passage with some tough love :D

But somehow I dont see a Barca fan if he would be glory hunting, would be preparing to jump shit and glory hunt with Juve any time soon :D

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I sense you are trying to do an Andy, initiating a newbie with some kinda rites of passage with some tough love :D

But somehow I dont see a Barca fan if he would be glory hunting, would be preparing to jump shit and glory hunt with Juve any time soon :D
No, I just always disliked Barca and their Catalan nationalist crap "mes que un club".

OP
Diego_28

Diego_28

THE ZODIAC
Jun 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #40
    No, I just always disliked Barca and their Catalan nationalist crap "mes que un club".
    Dammmn o`curr thats bit harsh aint it! There he was giving us a report on one of their youngsters , telling us i hope you do well next season and everything then you go shoot him down like that?! :evil:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)