Marquez to Juventus? (1 Viewer)

monma

Apr 11, 2004
Hi everybody...

There are some rumours that say that the mexican Marquez can play in Juventus next season...

- Barcelona is searching a central defender, like Milito, and this means that having Puyol and Oleguer, Marquez could leave the club.

- Rijkaard never gived the place to Marquez 100%... Seems that doesn't trust him so much...

- Before go to Barca, Capello wanted Marquez for Roma but Barca got him...

- Barcelona would use him for an exchange with Trezeguet... Marquez and money for the french player...

I don't know if this will be true or not, but it is a possibility... Let's see what's going on in the next days...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
I really dont think moggi will bring rafa to juve. Lippi was interested once, but moggi does not like marquez...

Anyway i want to see Rafa out of Barca because rikjaard has showed no confidence for him.....

Tomer

May 3, 2004
never heard of marquez before' but if capello wanted him then ,propably he is a good player'
anyway i dont wanna see trezeguet leaving delle alpi ...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Marquez is class IMO and a deal Marquez for Trezeguet would be simply great!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope we can land it, however, who knows if its true, as monma said. We will have to wait!!

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Possibly Barca is interested in Milito to substitute Puyol and not Marquez.
On this basis we can assume that Puyol will be used in swap deal for Trezeguet.
:)

OP

monma

Apr 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    As some of you know, I'm from Barcelona...

I'm really sad about the leaving of Marquez... He is one very great player, and if he has some matches, he makes a very great defending with Puyol...

Puyol is strong, fast and has a very good tackle...
    Marquez has tecnique, heading and leadership...

Both make a perfect partner in Barcelona's defense, but Rijkaard has no confidence with Marquez... And Rijkaard prefers having to "defensive" players in defense and, in his way to go, Marquez would play in the midfield, like Cocu was doing until now...

He is the mexican leader, and no doubt in the squad... He is the most famous mexican player... But doesn't seem is going to succed in Barcelona, even if I'm so sorry about it...

OP

monma

Apr 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
    Possibly Barca is interested in Milito to substitute Puyol and not Marquez.
    On this basis we can assume that Puyol will be used in swap deal for Trezeguet.
    :)
    Posting when is late is not very good... You can dream awake... :D

Welcome to the reality... :D

Actually... I didn't know if you knew already but Abramovich offered 40m + Crespo for Puyol, and Barcelona reject the offer... You can tell is the symbol of Barcelona!!!

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
    Last year Abramovich offered €30 million for Emerson and Roma refused to sell him. Now Roma has two choises: sell Emo for €10 million or lose him for nothing next year.
    Let's wait a little and see how much will cost Puyol's transfer in 1-2 years .
    Welcome to the reality :)

OP

monma

Apr 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
    Last year Abramovich offered €30 million for Emerson and Roma refused to sell him. Now Roma has two choises: sell Emo for €10 million or lose him for nothing next year.
    Let's wait a little and see how much will cost Puyol's transfer in 1-2 years .
    Welcome to the reality :)
    Emerson and Puyol have no same conditions...

Emerson
    -He Is foreign
    -He didn't played always in Roma
    -He finishes contract next season
    -He was not the idol of Roma fans
    -He is not the capitan of his team
    -He doesn't have a very good contract

Puyol
    -He is from Catalonia
    -He ALWAYS played at Barcelona
    -He has three years more of contract
    -He is the idol of Barcelona fans
    -He is the capitan of Barcelona
    -He is the best payed player of Barcelona

And Milito would never come for substitute Puyol... Milito plays in the left side, for this reason Barcelona wants him, there is no defender that plays in this side...

And Puyol is renewing his contract in the next season... And he said that if someday he leave Barcelona, he will like to go to Milan... But don't worry, he won't go yet... I went at his home, because I know his father and he is not gonna leave Barcelona...

Actually... Thank you for your welcome to your reality... I welcome you in mine too... :D

OP

monma

Apr 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
    oh u know his father
    Really!!!

He is a cow farmer in Pyreness, Catalonia...

I've been there with my father once but Puyol was not there... He lives in Vielha in the middle of the mountains...

I would like to meet him but I couldn't...

++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++Monma
    Good luck to you in Catalonian reality :D
    Waiting for you in CL final :)
    Thank you!!!

Seems that we have different realities, huh?

Isn't interesting??? :D

I'm waiting for the Champions League final too... ;)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
    I'd rather get Milito, he is class. Marquez was very dissapointing, and Barca started rising when his place was taken by Oleguer in the starting eleven.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)