Marquez to Juventus? (1 Viewer)

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
Yes and I know Ronaldinho's mother and I'm typing from her house in this very moment...oh just a second Ronaldinho just came in...Hold on gonna ask him soemthing...OMG!

Ronaldinho told me that his dream is to come to play for Juve and that Moggi is negotiating with BARÇA for his move to Juve!

Oh lunch guys! sorry gotta go Ronaldhino's mom made some nice bbq!

I'll ask Ronaldinho to type u stuff guys later...

LMAO J/K!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
back to the topic, Marquez is pure class, definitely better than our current CBs (I count Thuram as RB) so money+Marquez for Trez sounds great to me...

OP

monma

Apr 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    I thing that would be better if I didn't say a word... :D

You can take me as a liar, everyday surprise me less this forum... :)

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
    Hi,

Some time ago I tought that Marquez could go to Juve because he is a good and young defender and coz Trez will leave us next season.

Monma, where did you hear that notice? Did you think it could be a real posibility to see Marquez at Juventus? I really want to see Marquez playing more. If we cannot get Mexes we can get him.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    id take marquez for sure. the way moggi is going right now with mexes and ferrari, looks like we'll never sign them. so how much cash do we get for trez? marquez and $$$?

Marquez joins, then trabelsi on a free. all we need is one of ferrari or mexes and we are set.

Jul 28, 2002
    id go to Laporta and say:

Me: "awight mate, now hows about a nice cushdy deal for trez?"

......."we give u trez, u give us marquez and Queresma??....maybe 5 or 6 million as well??"

My preference, queresma and Marques....ge some class defender AND future superstar right winger.....nice:cool:

OP

monma

Apr 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    Today in the Spanish newspaper came that was notice that we need another central defender...

They say Marquez will still playing there but doesn't make any sense... Barca is going to sign Milito...

Puyol, Oleguer and Milito... Three central defenders and another one (Tortolero) if something goes wrong...

I think that cannot be having 5 central defenders... Wouldn't make any sense having someone of the three above AND marquez at the bench...

Everyday I'm seeing more the guy out than in... I hope that Capello has confidence on him, and he will be agains one of the best...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
    Yes and I know Ronaldinho's mother and I'm typing from her house in this very moment...oh just a second Ronaldinho just came in...Hold on gonna ask him soemthing...OMG!

Ronaldinho told me that his dream is to come to play for Juve and that Moggi is negotiating with BARÇA for his move to Juve!

Oh lunch guys! sorry gotta go Ronaldhino's mom made some nice bbq!

I'll ask Ronaldinho to type u stuff guys later...

LMAO J/K!

:rofl::rofl:

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by monma ] ++
    Today in the Spanish newspaper came that was notice that we need another central defender...

They say Marquez will still playing there but doesn't make any sense... Barca is going to sign Milito...

Puyol, Oleguer and Milito... Three central defenders and another one (Tortolero) if something goes wrong...

I think that cannot be having 5 central defenders... Wouldn't make any sense having someone of the three above AND marquez at the bench...

Everyday I'm seeing more the guy out than in... I hope that Capello has confidence on him, and he will be agains one of the best...
    they could be switching to a back 4, with puyol at right back and militio and marquez centre and vonbronk left back??

OP

monma

Apr 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #40
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

they could be switching to a back 4, with puyol at right back and militio and marquez centre and vonbronk left back??
    No, couldn't be...

They already sign Belletti (this is official) for the right back... And he will play sure...

Van Bronkhorst-------------Milito--------------Puyol-------------Belletti

Then with oleguer for the center if something happens...

The problem is that Rijkaard doesn't want a offensive central in the defense.. Van Bronckhorst and Belletti are too offensive for having Marquez there too... Puyol would be the only really defender, and Rijkaard doesn't want that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)