Marotta cleared to join Juve (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Spalletti, Blanc, Deschamps and Pradelli would be my choices. And I think they are all possible

Is this Blancs third year in Bordeaux? and he has not finished all that great. I think he could be lured away. Deschamps, it appears, still have a heart thats black and white. Spalletti is meh. He probably misses mama and prandelli better get here fast if we call,

Buy on AliExpress.com

di_vladi

Jul 11, 2006
Secco said Amauri is staying,but you are right,30 millions that are mentioned regarding Benitez somewhat resembles of a desperate move wich only would have been done by the likes of Man City ,etc.,eager to become big team over night,
secco should go fuck himself. nobody cares what he says.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
YOU of all people are recommending Mancini?! what has the world come to...
i did say if we had to hire an italian. and yes tbh i was unconvinced with mancini at man city but i like what he has done there, more so than prandelli and spalletti has ever done for fiorentina and roma respectively, i prefer mancini's style in terms of how he sets his team up, defensively they are more rigid than spalletti to say the least, and sets up a good attacking unit, something we clearly lack.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
If he IS truly commenting on the Cons of spending 30m on benitez, I am even more happy at his acquisition. Its about time someone important reminded our board that Benitez is not at all Hiddink or Capello or Lippi...talent wise, or mana management wise...and he is coming off a truly shocking season with liverpool, where as is his style, he has been blaming his board for ALL problems.

Paying benitez Huge money doesn't make sense. Its rewarding a manager for failing...

this thread is slanted towards new coaches, because apparently, dubuous sources claim that Marotta is not quite as eager to spunk 30m on Benitez as Blanc and Secco, and many of the juve supporters on these forums. Its likely bullshit, but it makes me smile to believe it.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Juve coach must be Italian :agree:
No, the Juve coach should be a quality coach. Are you afraid of progressive football? Do you fear being competitive on the continental stage? Enough with the ancient techniques of the Italians; a quality modern coach is long overdue. Break the fucking rut already.

Then again, maybe you're being sarcastic. The joke is on me then.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No, the Juve coach should be a quality coach. Are you afraid of progressive football? Do you fear being competitive on the continental stage? Enough with the ancient techniques of the Italians; a quality modern coach is long overdue. Break the fucking rut already.

Then again, maybe you're being sarcastic. The joke is on me then.
I agree he should be a quality coach regardless of nationality, so that means even if he is Italian. Just a question, but do you regard Mourinho's football as 'progressive'?

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I agree he should be a quality coach regardless of nationality, so that means even if he is Italian. Just a question, but do you regard Mourinho's football as 'progressive'?
That's true too, it can be an Italian, but out of the names mentioned who's a quality coach? I want a coach who doesn't turtle when they lose their lead, which pretty much rules out all of them. They'd be so afraid of taking the responsibility for a loss that they'll play for a draw.

Mourinho has a different approach than the majority of Italian coaches...he takes risks, he's not afraid to play attacking players, and his formations aren't so flat and one-dimensional. Players do have a role in his success, but ultimately it's the coach who chooses the formations and the tactics as he sees fit. All in all, it's a different way of thinking, and yes, I would say this is progressive.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Quality coaches who are Italian are Capello and Lippi, none others, but I know that some fans don't like them. I'd like us to play a progressive style but also winning matches. With the way the club is at the moment we need to just make sure we win matches, whether that is with attacking football or not. We have really missed a tactician.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Spalletti, Blanc, Deschamps and Pradelli would be my choices. And I think they are all possible

Is this Blancs third year in Bordeaux? and he has not finished all that great. I think he could be lured away. Deschamps, it appears, still have a heart thats black and white. Spalletti is meh. He probably misses mama and prandelli better get here fast if we call,
My friend so Prandelli this past summer. They talked for a short period. A very pleasant person. Anyway, whats relevant is that my friend asked him why doesn't he join Juventus. Prandelli replied to that something like "I would like that, but they don't want".

Arose

Feb 2, 2006
Capello is playing progressive football? :snoop:

And what the hell is "progressive football"? Barca plays one type of football, MU another one, Mourinho's Inter is different as well. Juve has to play good quality football (attacking, defensive, "progressive", not so important) and win matches most importantly. We need tactician? Sure, and that answers why I want the Italian one - I consider Italian coaches the best tacticians over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)