Marotta cleared to join Juve (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Another overrated Italian who could not even cut it at Fiorentina? Give me a break.
I said kind of striker, not the striker...a guy who sticks in and around the box, not running around like headless chickens like the current lot.

as for Pazzo himself, FUCK YOU GUYS! he's quality :stuckup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Pazzini gets a hard time round here. He is good poacher.

I don't think he is good enough to be the main man for Juve, but he is good.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I know we're not allowed to mention a certain website here, but I just read that Marino, Director of Sport at Napoli mentioned that Juve are in the process of working on a swap deal between Amauri-Kjaer. If that's true, I think that's the kind of move, Moggi's Juve would make. And apparently, Marotta is the one making it happen. If this is indeed the case, I think we finally will have a figure worthy of Juventus. The old Juventus.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Meh, I wouldn't believe anything right now it's too early for something concrete methinks.
:agree: i won't believe it till i see it. This season was soo horrible that i just can't trust anything that this club is doing right now. Happy for the changes but cautious :beer:

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Pazzini isnt world Class Forward but, I Think: Pazzini is GREAT for Sampdoria... I think Moratta good director...Because; Samdoria is not Rich team but...This Year's Sampdoria do great performances many matches (sorry for the terrible English :p )

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Maybe not. But it's difficult to predict imo. Is there anyone (realistic) out there who is certain to be good enough? Not if you ask me.
Possibly not.

I won't complain if Pazzini is signed, if the price is fair.

It seems to have reached the point round here where, after years of overrating Italian players, a large chunk of the forum is going the other way and are being overly critical of some Italians.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Possibly not.

It seems to have reached the point round here where, after years of overrating Italian players, a large chunk of the forum is going the other way and are being overly critical of some Italians.
Pazzo's awesome, people are prejudiced against him because he plays for a 'smaller' club.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Yeshhh, I'm getting the same feeling.

To you he maybe is certain to be good enough to lead our attack. To me however, he is not. Maybe he can't even adapt to Italian football, no way of knowing that.

That being said, I like him a lot & he is definitely one of the best realistic options out there.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Yeshhh, I'm getting the same feeling.

To you he maybe is certain to be good enough to lead our attack. To me however, he is not. Maybe he can't even adapt to Italian football, no way of knowing that.

That being said, I like him a lot & he is definitely one of the best realistic options out there.
Fair point, that is the risk with buying players overseas, however if it only takes him one season to adapt he would still be only 25 so we cold potentially see a massive return for our investment.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pazzini is a good player, who is finely starting to realise his potential.

My criticism is his playing style. I just think that football has moved on from strikers who just stand around in the box or at least it is not the type of striker we need.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Pazzini is a good player, who is finely starting to realise his potential.

My criticism is his playing style. I just think that football has moved on from strikers who just stand around in the box or at least it is not the type of striker we need.
on the contrary, it is exactly the kind of striker we need, especially if we are playing 3 AMFs next season.

Jul 28, 2002
Possibly not.

If you put into the context of winning trophies, then yes the Italians have been doing badly. But this period also swith post Calciopolli where Juve has been destroyed and Milan are broke. The two 'biggger' teams who use the Italian players. But as I write this, I realise I'm stating the bloody obvious.

Imho they are not really getting a chance, hence the oldies are still about making a fool of themselve....Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)