Marko Pjaca (10 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He's still only 25. He can't be worse than Turdeski. I mean we're paying Costa and Khedira huge salaries to stay injured - might as well give this guy a chance and see what happens.
fiorentina, schalke and anderlecht gave him a chance already, and he failed to leave a mark. the talent is there, the body of a professional athlete isn't. he was an unlucky purchase.

also, imagine some of our precious 17 "free" squad slots being occupied by higuain, khedira, mds and pjaca. that's 4 squad place down the drain already.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He's still only 25. He can't be worse than Turdeski. I mean we're paying Costa and Khedira huge salaries to stay injured - might as well give this guy a chance and see what happens.
There are a lot of footballers worse than Berna and this guy is surely one of them.

Berna just ain't suited for a big club where you have to break down parked buses and have to succeed in every game, every move. Berna is perfect for a countering side like Fiorentina where he is one of the two-three guys thats allowed to attack, therefore is allowed to try to dribble the whole opponent team and take shots from wherever.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
fiorentina, schalke and anderlecht gave him a chance already, and he failed to leave a mark. the talent is there, the body of a professional athlete isn't. he was an unlucky purchase.

also, imagine some of our precious 17 "free" squad slots being occupied by higuain, khedira, mds and pjaca. that's 4 squad place down the drain already.
Surely loaning him out it not going to work. But nor does that mean we will bring him to the CL. He might be useful in Copa or Serie A where we have a much larger roster.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I'm pretty sure Pjaca Agent is looking for some retirement plan already with Juve: what about 3k each month till he dies?

It make sense, we love amortizate and Pjaca is not gonna get a contract in any other professional football team ever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)