Marko Pjaca (14 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I like this deal.

Once again I think some will bitch but we've actually done right here. If he's not good enough (and he is possibly fucked from that injury) than 20mil for him is fine.

If he is at all good enough than we just pay 7mil to get him back. Basically we will have paid Fiorentina 5mil to take a broken, yet potentially promising, player for a year and rebuild him to someone good enough for a spot at Juventus.

Another Beppe masterstroke. God this mercato just gets better and better.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I like this deal.

Once again I think some will bitch but we've actually done right here. If he's not good enough (and he is possibly $#@!ed from that injury) than 20mil for him is fine.

If he is at all good enough than we just pay 7mil to get him back. Basically we will have paid Fiorentina 5mil to take a broken, yet potentially promising, player for a year and rebuild him to someone good enough for a spot at Juventus.

Another Beppe masterstroke. God this mercato just gets better and better.
:tup:

Pretty much this, both clubs found the perfect formula to allow him to grow and to still be eligible for a return in case he eventually fulfills his potential.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good move, he needs a run of games and even better that it is in Serie A with a team that should suit him.

Glad we have got a buyback on him.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He'll do well, impress, and people will stop wanting that overrated purple faggot Chiesa.
wanna bet on who'll have more goals+assists between him and Chiesa? :D I can think of a couple good avatars for you :p

speaking of Fiorentina, I like Jordan Veretout a lot from what I've seen, could be a good cheap option to bolster our mid if he keeps improving, seems like a late bloomer.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Too bad it's not a purchase right now (with a buy-back ofcourse) but still good we managed to offload him.
He needs to play in order for others to pay for him.

Good luck Marko.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pjaca having Viola medical
By Football Italia staff

Marko Pjaca has arrived in Florence for a medical ahead of completing his initial loan move to Fiorentina from Juventus.

Following a period of protracted negotiations between the two clubs, a deal was finally agreed yesterday to allow the 23-year-old to join the Viola.

He will move to the Artemio Franchi on an initial season-long loan, with Fiorentina having the option to sign him outright next summer.

Pjaca, pictured wearing a Viola training top as he arrived in Florence, will now undergo a routine medical before he is officially confirmed as a Fiorentina player.

- - - Updated - - -

lol every player leaving Juve this year has that fake/disappointed smile look.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Pjaca having Viola medical
By Football Italia staff

Marko Pjaca has arrived in Florence for a medical ahead of completing his initial loan move to Fiorentina from Juventus.

Following a period of protracted negotiations between the two clubs, a deal was finally agreed yesterday to allow the 23-year-old to join the Viola.

He will move to the Artemio Franchi on an initial season-long loan, with Fiorentina having the option to sign him outright next summer.

Pjaca, pictured wearing a Viola training top as he arrived in Florence, will now undergo a routine medical before he is officially confirmed as a Fiorentina player.

- - - Updated - - -

lol every player leaving Juve this year has that fake/disappointed smile look.
interesting what Pioli makes of that team, a lot of potential added there with signing Gerson, Pjaca and some less known youngsters. apparently they payed 8.50m for a 19yo goalie from Toulouse as well

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
interesting what Pioli makes of that team, a lot of potential added there with signing Gerson, Pjaca and some less known youngsters. apparently they payed 8.50m for a 19yo goalie from Toulouse as well
Lafont... Kid gonna be huuge, looks much more promising than Dollarrumma to me, with already more than 100+ games for Toulouse in Ligue 1... :D

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
I always saw a second Perisic in him. One of the few wingers who are such complete. He is tall, fast for his lenght, has technique, okay shot, can play without both feets and is hard working. Still need tot improve these things tho, but je van become as Perisic and a type like him is rare.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)