Marko Pjaca (6 Viewers)

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
I’d want to hold on to Pjaca as with Higuain gone I feel we are looking thin up front. Between Serie A, CL and Coppa, as much as he is capable of doing so, I wouldnt want the GOAT to log heavy minutes throughout this campaign and would prefer Max rest him as much as possible to save him for the big games. It only takes one hyper extended knee to fuck our season up.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I’d want to hold on to Pjaca as with Higuain gone I feel we are looking thin up front. Between Serie A, CL and Coppa, as much as he is capable of doing so, I wouldnt want the GOAT to log heavy minutes throughout this campaign and would prefer Max rest him as much as possible to save him for the big games. It only takes one hyper extended knee to fuck our season up.
GOAT, Mario and Dybala can all play CF.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I’d want to hold on to Pjaca as with Higuain gone I feel we are looking thin up front. Between Serie A, CL and Coppa, as much as he is capable of doing so, I wouldnt want the GOAT to log heavy minutes throughout this campaign and would prefer Max rest him as much as possible to save him for the big games. It only takes one hyper extended knee to $#@! our season up.
The problem here is that Pjaca will probably refuse to be down the pecking order, rightfully so. The guy is already 23 years old.

Best option is to hold on to Moise Kean.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently, deal done to Fiorentina according to Di Marzio and Romeo Agresti.

Aug 2, 2005
We should wait for this guy... if we selling him... we must have a rebuy option.. with a good players next to him he will do great things..
Every time I see him play I am impressed to what he could offer with good players next to him.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
We should wait for this guy... if we selling him... we must have a rebuy option.. with a good players next to him he will do great things..
Every time I see him play I am impressed to what he could offer with good players next to him.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
He played for Juventus...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)