Marko Pjaca (21 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Pjaca right now prefers a move to Fiorentina over Sampdoria, who are offering him a permanent deal while Fiorentina wants him on loan with a buy-option. (Sky)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
welcome to the lad, but i feel like we overpaid for him! The market has inflated again, but few teams would pay that ammount for him.
Anyways, the important thing is where will we use him?
As a Dybala LF sub? A Sandro LM sub? A Cuadrado successor RW over Danny and Licht?
As o foward he doesnt score much and as a wingback he cant defend at all.
He is bound to start as a sub and eventually become a starter, my bet is still as a RM
Well after two years, my initial question is finally answered, we won't...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It's both sad and funny, as it is that Pjaca always finds a way to play with his NT, yet not with Juve.
I was expecting some profit, but we are accepting a marginal loss...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's both sad and funny, as it is that Pjaca always finds a way to play with his NT, yet not with Juve.
Really? His team went all the way to the World Cup final, including three games that went to overtime, and he played less than 90 minutes

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He's not playing for Croatia. One meaningless match in group stage and few minutes in the final. Benched by Ante Rebic, the Fiorentina reject.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I would like to see him play 90 mins once every 3 series A matches with us.
But so be it. Manzdu is more important to keep, 20mil plus buy back clause it is...

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Sampdoria would be good for him. They really develop talent there and I think he'd thrive there for a few years before we buy him back when he's established himself more and stronger.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He's not playing for Croatia. One meaningless match in group stage and few minutes in the final. Benched by Ante Rebic, the Fiorentina reject.
Is that supposed to be an argument?

Would you have taken Aubameyang, the Milan reject? Or Costa, the Bayern reject :)shifty:)?

Rebic had a great season at Frankfurt and is playing for a reason. Stop talking out of your ass.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Is that supposed to be an argument?

Would you have taken Aubameyang, the Milan reject? Or Costa, the Bayern reject :)shifty:)?

Rebic had a great season at Frankfurt and is playing for a reason. Stop talking out of your ass.
lol who shit in your cereal?

What a weirdo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)