Marko Pjaca (6 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We need our Tank back. He's the only one really comfortable at the left wing. Everyone else looks better at the center or the right side...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Might be wrong but when Pjaca was loaned we didn't suspect anything serious for Cuadrado, Douglas Costa was just getting going, and Bernardeschi was barely getting in the team.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Can anyone whos has been following him at shalke tell me if he has lost any pace/ skill?

Im still worried he will be half the player he could of been.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Can anyone whos has been follwing him at shalk tell me if he has lost any pace/ skill?

Im still worried he will be half the player he could of been.
From what I've seen he is maybe 0.25 steps slower than he used to be. Skill looks the same.

Again from what little I've seen it seems his attacking instincts were far ahead of his Schalke teammates in terms of one touch and movement. That guy Arnold just simply cannot look up and deliver a ball.

Playing centrally, you can see why it makes some sense. I don't know if he has the endurance to run up and down the wing.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
From what I've seen he is maybe 0.25 steps slower than he used to be. Skill looks the same.

Again from what little I've seen it seems his attacking instincts were far ahead of his Schalke teammates in terms of one touch and movement. That guy Arnold just simply cannot look up and deliver a ball.

Playing centrally, you can see why it makes some sense. I don't know if he has the endurance to run up and down the wing.
bolded part is interesting.... because if we play a 4231, allegr will ask him to do that...
maybe not so much in a 433

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

Thankyou :tup:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
bolded part is interesting.... because if we play a 4231, allegr will ask him to do that...
maybe not so much in a 433
I mean, we have seen so little of him to be sure. So maybe I'm being harsh. I thought he did improve in the midfield 4 as the year went on last year, but he is a lot closer to Bernardeschi than Cuadrado/Mandzu in terms of being a midfielder.

But then you see his attributes as a striker. Tall, strong, quick, good first touch. Really good ability to create space to shoot. You think hmmm maybe he is a striker?

I think if he ever comes back to our team he'll probably see time as a vice-Dybala and also a LM if the rest of the lineup is strong. I don't know if Max would ever try Pjaca LM and Bernardeschi RM, for example.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
A lot of tall attackers who like to dribble are often injury prone. Bale, Kaka, Robben, Ronaldo9. All of them had serious injury problems throughout their career. CR7 is the only exception and he is a freak of nature who takes so much care of his body.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)