Marko Pjaca (150 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pjaca :touched: :heart: I actually watched the first half to see how he'd perform.

As for Harit, he looks like an exciting and interesting young player. We should definitely keep tabs on him, but dealing with Schalke is never easy :sigh:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
If he stops getting injured so much, Pjaca will become world class. He’s got all the physical and technical tools needed.

I think that we will probably loan him next season too. Let him fully develop at Schalke, and then when he’s 23-24 and entering his prime, we will bring him back. :tuttosport:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
If he stops getting injured so much, Pjaca will become world class. He’s got all the physical and technical tools needed.

I think that we will probably loan him next season too. Let him fully develop at Schalke, and then when he’s 23-24 and entering his prime, we will bring him back. :tuttosport:
He will get benched for a year again when he comes back, better for him if he does it while younger than to waste his prime years

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He will get benched for a year again when he comes back, better for him if he does it while younger than to waste his prime years
Depends how good he can be for Schalke next season. If he plays at a great level then maybe it will only take :allegri: until February to integrate him. :touched:

I think we should let him fully develop at Schalke first.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Meh lets not get carried away...just turned on PL highlights to see Shaqiri faffing around at stoke...players with so much potential like shaqiri, bojan, javier hernandez, krasic etc. sometimes are probably better suited to mid table PL teams

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Meh lets not get carried away...just turned on PL highlights to see Shaqiri faffing around at stoke...players with so much potential like shaqiri, bojan, javier hernandez, krasic etc. sometimes are probably better suited to mid table PL teams
Javier Hernandez and Krasic in one list, come on :p

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
It's a loan deal without any options. The move makes sense since he was for injured for a very long time and we're overcrowded on the wings right now. Is better for him and for us to get some playing time so he can be ready for next season. Even Max said that. IIRC, him or Beppe said Pjaca will be 'reinforcement for next season' long before the move to S04. I can easily see Cuadrado moving to some random Chinese club in the summer if Pjaca do well there. This isn't Coman type of deal. More of a Wheelchair to B'mouth.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Avatar bet? If we sell him to Schalke or any other club before summer transfer window closes, I will have whatever you want on my ava for 3 months. If we don't, well, I will Sturaro the shit out of your profile. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)