Marko Pjaca (4 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He had limited time and this was without Costa and Bernardeschi. The agent is just seeing what is clear to everyone.
Yep, that was key IMO. As soon as we bought those two it became obvious that Pjaca isn’t going to be a regular starter for this team anytime soon.

The good thing for him is that Dybi, Berna and Cuads all prefer to play on the right side, while he is primarily a left winger.

If he can just spend the next 18 months on loan at Schalke and develop his obvious potential, Mandzukic will be 33 when Pjaca comes back in 2019.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Costa is a RW primarily, Berna a RW/AM. Not much to do with Pjaca, who's a Mandzukic substitute
Ya but Costa ends up at LW sometimes because Berna/Cuadrado at RW.

No matter how you see it, there are 4 wingers ahead of him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ya but Costa ends up at LW sometimes because Berna/Cuadrado at RW.

No matter how you see it, there are 4 wingers ahead of him.
The pecking order at LW is Mandzu/Costa/him, true, but if Costa ends up the starter on the right, as I think he will, then that leaves Pjaca to get more minutes on the left.

Berna will replace Dybala behind Higgy :beppe:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
According to Schalke fans, Pjaca played well today when he came on. He was subbed on around the 55th minute.
Well i turned the game on when i've read that he came on and he was one of the least used Schalke player. Most of the time he was just jogging forward/back. Had like 2 good moment with the ball, one of them posted above.

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
Well i turned the game on when i've read that he came on and he was one of the least used Schalke player. Most of the time he was just jogging forward/back. Had like 2 good moment with the ball, one of them posted above.
I started watching when he came on, and those were my thoughts as well. He appeared to be playing as an RCM, and Schalke was mainly trying(and failing) to attack down the left, so he was barely involved in the game. He appeared on the left side at one point and went for a nice give-and-go, but his teammate didn't quite manage to pass it back to him. Only other moment of note was the clip posted earlier on this page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)