Marko Pjaca (6 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Probably some under the table agreement that we will buy Howedes (I don't even know if we're already obligated or not) if they play Pjaca.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Lining up in a sort of 343 now, Konoplyanka and Harit on the wings, and Harit is doing really well. Pjaca won't just walk in there imo.

In a 1-2 set up Di Santo and Burgstaller are most likely gonna play up front.
For the rigth side they still have Caliguri.

Like MikeM said, i see him mostly as Back up, and i doubt the coach will switch formations for a player who'll be gone again soon.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Why? It's not like Pjaca is some kind of scrub. He will really improve S04 forwardline.
I can't say I watch a ton of Schalke but pretty sure they play 3-5-2 so he has to back up Konoplyanka who is a good player as a second striker.

I mean, I'm sure he will play but mostly as a sub, in which case why did we give him to Schalke of all teams when he could play as a sub for many, many teams around the world.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I can't say I watch a ton of Schalke but pretty sure they play 3-5-2 so he has to back up Konoplyanka who is a good player as a second striker.
I know Konoplyanka quite well, followed him for a while (he is a Juve fan btw), but he sucks this year. Started off well, but then became an epitome of useless dribbling and wasted moments. Pjaca is gonna bench him, might not outright, but later for sure.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I know Konoplyanka quite well, followed him for a while (he is a Juve fan btw), but he sucks this year. Started off well, but then became an epitome of useless dribbling and wasted moments. Pjaca is gonna bench him, might not outright, but later for sure.
Not that i rate Konoplyanka, but Pjaca is coming back from a major injury, and he prolly doesn't have too much time to impress his new coach. Might or might not work well. I'd rather have loaned him to a minnow, where he'd be an instant upgrade.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Not that i rate Konoplyanka, but Pjaca is coming back from a major injury, and he prolly doesn't have too much time to impress his new coach. Might or might not work well. I'd rather have loaned him to a minnow, where he'd be an instant upgrade.
BL has winter break? And yeah, of course he is after an injury. But the thing is that Konoplyanka doesn't work for S04, he sucks. They might want to try something different right away, and imo because of that Pjaca will see some amount of playing time quite soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)