Marko Pjaca (11 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Not really we have paid 3.5 million euro for season long loan and considering are options at right back it is better not to let him go
True, we won't count on Lichtsteiner to make the UCL list and Howedes will probably be on the list as he is an option for both CB and RB...

Tho i think(hope) Sturaro will be sacrificed to make way for Pjaca on the list if he will be fit by then. :D

#withMaxyouneverknow. :lol:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
True, we won't count on Lichtsteiner to make the UCL list and Howedes will definitely be on the list as he is an option for both CB and RB...

Tho i think(hope) Sturaro will be sacrificed to make way for Pjaca on the list if he will be fit by then. :D
He is fit to sit on the bench for next six months

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
arent we sending him back to schalke in january? i really dont see the point of keeping him for the rest of the season
When we look at the big picture than he could might as well be dropped, i see Max is considering Cuadrado for RB/RWB more often lately so this could indicate that Howedes's UCL spot might be sacrificed for someone whos fit(could very well be Pjaca if all goes well for him next couple of weeks) as we already have MDS/Cuads and even Barzagli that could fill in at right-back if necessary.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
ibra doesn't agree with you.
Why, what's Ibra up to now?

That's the case most of the time. General rule of thumb is if a player is out for x period of time, it takes x period of time for him to get back to 100% after he starts training.

Look how long it's taking Marchisio. Remember how long it took Asamoah? He had the usual muscular issues after going from sedentary for a year to high intensity games. People started panicking and wanted to sell him super cheap or rescind his contract thinking his career was over lol.

Pjaca was playing with primavera not too long ago. Makes no sense to already complain about his playing time. Esp with even Berna hardly getting any with so much depth up front.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
arent we sending him back to schalke in january? i really dont see the point of keeping him for the rest of the season
You will when 2 of our CBs are injured at the same time (which for us is a matter of when, not if) or when MDS misses more than a couple of games again.

And MDS has been decent/good post-Napoli match, but Howedes is better. When fit, the latter should start in CL knockouts.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
“We’ll talk to the lad and evaluate things, since he hasn’t played for nine months and he needs to be playing.

“So we’ll talk to him and we’ll decide what’s best for him and for Juventus, because he’s an important player.”
allegri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)