Marko Pjaca (4 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
back in his dinamo days, he already played as a cf a couple of times, and he also played as cf too with the primavera lately. according to transfermarkt, he scored a goal every 147 minutes as a centre forward. it's 227 minutes for his primary position (left wing), 254 minutes on the right wing, and 255 minutes as a seconda punta. so basically his career so far showed that his most effective position is cf.

:allegri:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
This is from the Pre match conference for the Coppa.

Max was asked about Pjaca playing centrally and he said yes. That he sees Pjaca as a forward that can play in middle due to his characteristics. Either as a CF, or in partnership with a striker (as an SS).

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Would be an interesting proposition to play him as a CF. Has the speed, raw power and technique for it. He certainly will find it much harder to get a look in for us if he wants to play in wide positions.
On the wings he has Mandzu, Costa, Cuad and Berna. For the CF position he has Higuain, Dybala and Mandzu. I think I would bet on a LW if I was him.

- - - Updated - - -

Would be an interesting proposition to play him as a CF. Has the speed, raw power and technique for it. He certainly will find it much harder to get a look in for us if he wants to play in wide positions.
On the wings he has Mandzu, Costa, Cuad and Berna. For the CF position he has Higuain, Dybala and Mandzu. I think I would bet on a LW if I was him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The impression I had of seeing Pjaca with our first team was a man with speed, technique and physicality but still very raw. He made some excellent moves but fucked up on the final ball/ play numerous times and made some rookie esque errors. I think he has the potential for greatness but with his only experience being shitty Eastern Europe league he obviously still has a lot more to do to mold the dough. The long injury lay off will probably have thrown a wrench into this too.

I am excited to see him back and hopefully getting minutes, where and when the team can afford to carry him and his return, but I'd say he is a long way off playing as our lone CF for a variety of reasons.

The unexpectedly tight title race also makes it more difficult to give a player like him minutes when we cannot afford to risk dropping a single point

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The impression I had of seeing Pjaca with our first team was a man with speed, technique and physicality but still very raw. He made some excellent moves but fucked up on the final ball/ play numerous times and made some rookie esque errors. I think he has the potential for greatness but with his only experience being shitty Eastern Europe league he obviously still has a lot more to do to mold the dough. The long injury lay off will probably have thrown a wrench into this too.

I am excited to see him back and hopefully getting minutes, where and when the team can afford to carry him and his return, but I'd say he is a long way off playing as our lone CF for a variety of reasons.

The unexpectedly tight title race also makes it more difficult to give a player like him minutes when we cannot afford to risk dropping a single point
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

so we got a striker that plays on the left wing and a winger playing as cf??
Correction: We have a winger that plays as a cf and a striker that forgot how to score so he plays winger.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno, the only like for like replacement for Higuain is Mandzukic, but Allegri prefers him on the LW.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
:lol: so Pjaca as CF :lol:

He tried the same with Coman before he left... against Lazio Max used him as CF and noone else is doing it again, how come? it was a terrible idea.... Pjaca as CF is the same IMO at least his pace is gone for good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)